I made a free Instagram analytics tool for you guys (and myself)

Amazing :ok_hand: Thanks a lot Sheriff :cowboy_hat_face:

tried to see if the updates are working but seems that the site and service are down? are you guys facing the same problem? thanks

1 Like

It worked allready for me about 1 hour ago. Just a little maintenance I guess.

Yep, we’re tweaking some servers. Give us a few minutes

working now!
have you ever thought in a way that we can export the data in xls and json?
it would be awesome

I was thinking in a business model that I would need to scrap and register many accounts, do you have an unlimited plan or something similar at a reasonable price?

Thank you again

Hey there !

“I don’t plan on making this tool a paid service so igblade will be available for free indefinitely.”

It seems you finally change your mind by adding some paid functionalities on IGblade (for marketing agencies maybe) ?

I just discovered the monthly plans. Like how it tracks everything by the way

1 Like

People, are allowed to change their mind. If it proves valuable to you pay for it. :+1: cheers friend

1 Like

Thank you kind sir!

Please contact support on igblade.pro for more info on this.

Glad you like the tool! IGBlade.com is still 100% free so nothing changed about that. The pro version is for agencies looking for branding, client management, automations etc.

Pushed a much-requested little update, you can now see the past usernames of the account on igblade.com (If the account was tracked by IGBlade before the username change.)

3 Likes

Nice feature :wink:

1 Like

Brother I hope you keep updating your instrument. It has great potential. It would be great if you could add facebook and GMB tracking in the future. Surely it would have happened.

Love your dashboard I currently have 20 clients on it!

But would really love to see if I can get Impressions, Reach, Story views etc. Something like the actual IG app since theirs allot of features I need and don’t really want to go to Iconosquare which is really advance.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! It really takes a lot of dedication to make a site like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Posts are now much bigger in the redesigned posts tab!:star_struck:

1 Like

I’m working on AI-powered audience insights for IGBlade like Country, interests, gender, age, real/suspicious followers etc. :star_struck:

If any of you can DM me a screenshot of your business insights with Country, City, Gender and Age visible + account username it would help me a lot!

The screenshot will never be shared with anyone it will simply help with training the AI. :smile:

4 Likes

Great Job! Are you thinking about making a TikTok Analytics tool as well?

Great job!!! This is the fastest and more accurate free analytics website i ever used especially i don’t have to login to get the stats !!

Damn this is hella dope thanks dude!

Wait what. I literally paid for IGBlade.pro for like 6 months