I made a free Instagram analytics tool for you guys (and myself)

Okay :smile:, thank you very much for that :+1: :smiley:

:joy::joy: You’re welcome, enjoy!

I tried it since you told us about it and its a great tool.

Well done job! :slight_smile:

Great job!! Finally something I can send my low-tier clients so that they can track their accounts. I assume the historical data is simply pulled from socialblade before the shut down :wink:

He is. I also did some testing and I am 90% sure he is pulling old data from socialblade and another source (maybe owlstat).

Good guess :wink: well done. Thank you for referring your clients to the site!

Monthly/weekly/daily email growth reports coming soon together with raw CSV data export.

Hope you’ll find it useful!

Definitely not owlstat. My site was around for longer than that. (I would even dare to say he got the inspiration to create Owlstat from IGblade) I am not pulling data from any other site than socialblade.

Maybe I am too cautious… but as the forum is open for everyone, could there be any issue with the info from where our Sheriff has the “older data”, @ddizzle? You mentioned it… I am sure you know more about what can happen online, you seem too be very experienced. If you think, there wont be an issue, fine, I believe you. But if you think, there could be one, maybe… could you think about “adjusting” your post?

Thank you :smiley:

And btw, nice to hear that you are having low-tier clients. Means you have also high-tier clients. And this means you are successful. Great :+1: :smiley:

I understand where you’re coming from but to be honest, if social blade can still be accessed for historical data, I don’t think it’s the end of the world. And anyone who has used socialblade in the past or is an active user, will see the resemblance, so I don’t think I’m revealing a big secret here. Still, if @SheriffWoody would prefer, I remove the comment, I’d be happy to do so. I think it’s a great tool and would hate to see it getting shut down.

I am glad that my last post didnt give you the impression of a “subtle criticism” of you. So, as mentioned, I trust in your judgement. Thank you for your post - it is a great example how respectful people are in this forum :slightly_smiling_face: :+1: .

All the best to you and your business, dear fellow :slightly_smiling_face: :four_leaf_clover:

It’s okay its not that big of a secret anyways…

Hi and thanks for developing the tool. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be working now…‘Server Error’ message.

Kurt

I’m pretty sure the older data is just taken from socialblade. I have the same data on igblade and socialblade.

Thanks @SheriffWoody the tool looks very helpful :grin:

I’m glad you like it!

I obtain this error:Server Error , why? can i avoid this? let me know, thanks

Emh… I’m the creator of OwlStat and I can say absolutely NO! I haven’t got the ispiration from IGblade. As you, I needed an analytics tool for my personal use. When I saw that it was going good I decided to sponsor it on some forum to let people analyze their Instagram profiles. Anyway is a different website model. They do the same thing, but they offer different things!

Anyway good luck with IGBlade

Maybe you got inspired from OwlStat for this feature :sweat_smile:

Monthly/weekly/daily email growth reports coming soon

Alright alright don’t be too shaken up here. I have absolutely no problem with you drawing inspiration for your tool, your marketing model or anything else. Keep up the good work!

No worry man! I wasn’t shaken up or other, really :smiley: it looked like a ‘accusation’, so I wanted to specify my point of view