I made a free Instagram analytics tool for you guys (and myself)

No accusations made it was only my vague feeling. Good luck with your project!

1 Like

You’re awesome, thanks for this.

1 Like

thank you man !!

1 Like

wow thanks so much for this! can’t wait til it updates data for my accounts…

1 Like

great job, really appreciate it, the world needs more heros like you.

I have cleaned up the graphs and added a followings graph as @SkinnyGirl suggested. Also, I’ve added an email reports feature for testing. Let me know what you think!

1 Like

I love this so much. Thank you for making this. Would consider making this a premium service with white label reports for agencies?

LIKE :smiley:!!!

Thanks, Mr. Sheriff / @SheriffWoody :bouquet:

Dear SheriffWoody,
I really love :heart: your page!! Thanks again for that!!

May I ask you only one short thing? Usually your page is also using “old data” from the other mentioned page. But for this acc. (where “old data” is available) the data is not displayed. Of course I can also look at the other page, just wanted to tell you in case there is a bug or so…

https://www.igblade.com/hey
(Btw this is an astonishing acc.: it bought likely around 1 Mio followers :see_no_evil: )

Thank you for checking that if you find the time and hopefully your are fine :smiley:

All the best to you :four_leaf_clover:

Hi there skinny girl, thanks for your support and feedback. I took the socialblade scraping out since that data is getting really old…

1 Like

Good to know, thank you!! :smiley: :+1:

My client just launched something similar called spyfollowers.com which lets you create an account and save a bunch of accounts you want to keep track of which is nice… but the reports feature of igblade is really cool. nad its easier to understand too. @SheriffWoody how does it remember which accounts you favorited? through cookies? Any way you can create a login so they can be saved that way similar to spyfollowers? and for the reports, any way you can let us customize the logo displayed? I’d be willing to pay to get this done.

Hi,

I’m not recieving the reports and I have tried to send them to multiple email addresses. Can you please let me know if there is a current bug at the moment?

1 Like

@SheriffWoody

What’re the odds you can have a dashboard option where you can view the statistics of multiple accounts on a certain day?

Maybe I want to see how all of my client accounts performed on certain days all at once, rather than going 1-by-1.

1 Like

I’ll definitely have a look into that, that could prove to be useful. Noted!

2 Likes

Dear SheriffWoody,
may I ask you one more thing: regarding the synchronizing of the data, can you give us an insight: is this happening for a specific acc. everyday (more or less) at the same time or could it occur that the data is updated e.g. on Monday at 9AM and on Tuesday at 10PM?

Thank you for the info :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @SheriffWoody. Amazing tool. I’ve been using it since you posted this. Do you by chance offer a Whitelabeled version of this? Would love to use it as my own branded reporting system for clients.
Thanks!

1 Like

I’m getting a couple errors with the site. One says it’s under maintenance and when I refresh it says “Topology was destroyed”. Is this just normal maintenance?

Yes, that is definitely doable, I’ll send you a pm.

I’ll have a look into that! Thanks for the heads up.