I want to rank my website

I want to rank my website Kindly give me the suggestions??

9 Likes

Senuke TNG ask for full monty template.

2 Likes

LOL. Brilliant

5 Likes

Slutty :joy::joy::joy: I can not believe you did it.

3 Likes

please give me the suggestion.

Sir @ian suggested, with the full support of @brazukas, @quorumlab and myself that the best way to gain knowledge in this area is to engage in a search of the World Wide Web utilizing The Google, my browser of preference is Netscape.

He went so far as to identify key terms you could use such as “How to rank my website”.

I believe that the consensus here is that his polite and wonderfully animated suggestion would be a great place to start.

You could always try Black Hat World, they are known for their courteous and patient interactions with well-researched and detailed questions.

We wish you well

5 Likes

I was slightly trolling, but in all honesty there are so many methods and most of them require lots of expertise.

For really fast results, you should search out a provider that can build some backlinks for you. That’s what’s worked for me in the past in a time crunch. If you want to do it yourself, start with building backlinks. Here’s a result that might help you get started: https://moz.com/learn/seo/backlinks

2 Likes

LMGTFY is a time honored tradition here in the forum. I’m glad @ian is slowly reviving it!

5 Likes

Jokes aside let’s give an orientation to our friend @Emmajan408

Let’s talk about SEO!

Remembering that we never rank a website and yes posts from the site this is the first thing you should understand.

You have two options for ranking your posts.

1st Option: Use whitehat techniques and create backlinks on authority sites naturally.
And for this you will need to create good content.

If you follow these steps with discipline within 6 months you will begin to see results in the rank of your posts.

This is hard work and requires your daily dedication.
To start getting results it’s also important that you start building your links to long tail keywords where your competition is lower and this will help you rank faster.

Never start from the most competitive words, always start from the bottom up.
If you follow these steps you will succeed, but you must learn several techniques to be successful in this first option.

2nd Option: Use blackhat techniques. This is not easier than whitehat, but in some cases the results can get faster. Remember that using this method will require as much work as if using whitehat techniques. And maybe this can cost you a lot of money initially because doing blackhat will usually require you to use some automation tools like SEOAutopilot, RankerX, GSA, Scrapebox etc.

And usually these tools have a high cost. And the learning curve is high. You will also need to purchase expired domains to create a PBN to create links to your money site.

So in option 1 you can take a while to get results, but once you learn the techniques you will be able to create authority websites. And he could sort any post for the top ranks of the search engines. And the best you will have no problems with Google updates.

If you choose the 2 option in some cases the results come before 3 months of work if you are using low competition niches you will be able to rank articles soon in the first few weeks of work. But you run the risk of being banned by Google in new updates if you do not know how to get the job done right.

My final opinion on the subject!

If you are creating a company website learn how to do the Whitehat SEO so you will have no problems.

If you are creating a websites just to make money from CPA offers or affiliate products I do not see any problems using Blackhat techniques!

To learn more about SEO whitehat access these links

https://neilpatel.com/

To learn more about SEO blackhat , visit these links

http://source-wave.com/

Now choose your way the roads are at your disposal.

You can also find content on the subject in forums as quoted by the friends above. @theDoctor @ian

4 Likes

Thanks alot for the tips brazukas.

1 Like

Depending on what you are wanna rank for this is for middle comp keywords (between 10K and 50K searches per month with no amazon, google shop, youtube, local rankings and stuff)

Buy 10/15 good domains that are not dropped (so no free to register expired domains, but from brokers or auctions) put them all of different hostings

Have good themes and different plugins

Give them all live and working social media accounts

Add 5/10 articles and add one article per week that you will share through social media, don’t need to have links to your site in it in every article

Backlink these articles with web 2.0 properties, you can have than done for cheap, you can then backlink these web 2.0 properties

Also have a lot of links on Google properties for diversity, like youtube, Google +, Google drive, Google sheets etc etc etc

Then you will have a change to rank for a decent moneymaking keyword.

2 Likes

EDIT:
no self promotion.

Adnan

So sad you don’t trust Mosaic anymore… :slight_smile:

I totally agree with @brazukas post.

That said, I do think you only have 2 options, and none of them includes Black Hat, as the learning curve is definitely tough and that might kill you (from a business point of view, of course :slight_smile: )

Option 1

If you launch a business so you are in a hurry to get break even…

I would hire a VERY GOOD SEO guy and have him or her ranking you. These guys know what they do, eat SEO 18 hours a day and there’s no way you can outperform them, assuming I guess I understand from where you start.

Meanwhile, I would launch another website (same niche if you can, it could be useful in the future) and I would learn on the site by trying to rank it too. Education matters in our world, and you can’t rely 100% on outsourcing if you don’t understand what you are talking about at least a little bit.

Option 2

You have plenty of time because your dad has decided to finance you for ever instead of replacing again his Ferrari…

I would learn by reading everything I can (White Hat, Black Hat and the 50 shades of Grey in the middle) and putting what I understand (White and Light Grey) at work. It will simply take longer but you will grow your knowledge.

Both ways work. Just a question of time from a cash flow point of view.

4 Likes