If Instagram client management became unfeasible, what’s your backup income plan?

It’s important to know your Plan Bs, regardless of what income source you currently have. Whether you agree the end is near or not, please leave that discussion to other threads.

If Instagram client management was to become unfeasible, what’s your backup income plan?

2 Likes

Selling Management for XXX more.

10 Likes

Sorry, but this is nonsense.

Client management isn’t going anywhere. It’s only going to be a culling of the weakest / those who don’t learn to adapt and evolve.

I’m looking forward to the fact that’s going to get harder so I can command and charge more.

20 Likes

(Edited a bunch of my posts to remove some unproductive, emotionally charged negativity from earlier.)

8 Likes

Those dealing with high-paying clients (don’t mean $150) will be able to use M/S. Those working with the lower-tier ones will have a much harder time.

4 Likes

You should always have multiple sources of revenue.

However, IG client management isn’t going anywhere as long as IG is the #1 platform. Until that falls, then alternatives should be considered.

In the mean time, please stop spreading paranoia and fear.

9 Likes

I agree with it. Less competition for those of us who’ve got this thing down very well. There’s been a huge influx of new people here, and I don’t want to sound like a dick but most of them are information leeches.

10 Likes

( Edited a bunch of my posts to remove some unproductive, emotionally charged negativity from earlier. )

2 Likes

Nobody can predict how the future is going to be. 2 years ago 2 major bot companies got shut down – and people said botting was dead. (Accounts were sold for pennies on the dollar and many got out of the the game – I bought many accounts and flipped them all months later when the waters cleared).
To say IG managment is over frankly is shortsighted becuase It will not go away. There are other ways to grow – Being prepared for it is the key.

10 Likes

You can actually search back in this forum in 2017 when people were crying the end of client management was happening then…and again in 2018, and several times this year.

11 Likes

When I first joined back in the day people posted daily as if the sky was falling lol.

3 Likes

This thing just started – jeez. EVERYTIME, EVERYTIME something blocks us for a temp – we get around it.

9 Likes

(Edited a bunch of my posts to remove some unproductive, emotionally charged negativity from earlier.)

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say all of us, but those who have actual skin in the game, like 6+ figure incomes, yes. A lot of people here aren’t depending on SMM solely for income and have day jobs. Especially the newer people.

3 Likes

It happens across the board in digital marketing in general. IG makes a big update, marketers panic. Twitter makes a big update, marketers panic. Google makes a big search algo update, marketers panic. Ive learned to just stay cool, wait a few days for the dust to settle, then run a few tests and make some adjustments.

11 Likes

this is not true. im sure 99 percent of insta can follow regular. Its the ones that follow 500 to 1000 per day and unfollow the same amounts.( just random numbers)

3 Likes

Simple:
The harder it gets to grow accounts, the more businesses will bankrup or just leave.
The more businesses leave, the higher amount of new clients are available for me.
The more clients are available for me, the more money I earn.

So if everyone’s is going to leave SMMA, the more money I earn. Just don’t stop and strive for the best. Don’t lose the hope. It’s always going to be harder and harder on Instagram. Only those who can’t get over this fail

13 Likes

buy a 10k account once a month – don’t follow or unfollow, in one year 120k min network.
Ya don’t think you could grow other accounts via shoutouts and likes? and grow others too naturally? to sell of course.

9 Likes

As long is there is instagram people and companys will grow accounts there. Maybe tools change but growth will always be needed.

3 Likes

it happens in any business. predicable.

1 Like