If Instagram client management became unfeasible, what’s your backup income plan?

95% of my operation is blocked from today…

This is a bit scary, havnt had more than 25% blocked before, mix of mobile, raw, data etc.

All around 9 AM

1 Like

A future of managing Instagram ads for growing people’s accounts perhaps? But you’re right in that the desire for Instagram growth will always be there.

I see Instagram going the way of YouTube TBH. Small ass account? GL growing in the beginning. It’ll be a game of influencer collabs, hashtags, and super dope content just like YouTube-- none of which require a growth manager to do F/UF.

3 Likes

It’s only technically over if you give up. I don’t do client management anymore, but I still run a pretty decent size IG network… and for a couple days 30-60% of all my accounts were blocked. Trial and error and found a solution, and have had 0 blocks for a couple weeks now… and I haven’t reduced my settings at all. I’m not using jarvee or mp, but I am using a public bot none the less. If I can get passed them, theres really nothing stopping the next person from being able to as I didn’t do anything out of the normal of regular diagnosing to solve the problem.

3 Likes

what did you do?

2 Likes

Continue selling them lol

1 Like

Changed proxies on all affected accounts(approx 650), resumed normal actions 24 hours later and they’re gone.

As I said I dont use jarvee like majority of you, but I do know someone using the same proxies who uses jarvee and he isn’t experiencing blocks neither.

2 Likes

Did you change from Datacenter to mobile proxies?

I and others (as of today) are having massive issues even on mobile proxies.

1 Like

Got rid of all the datacenter proxies for mobile and residential proxies, and all accounts are running normal.c

The DC proxies I was using were fresh ones created by me and 30-60% accounts running on them 1:1 got blocked. (Approx 650 of 1.5k blocked prior)

Best advice I can give you is to keep experimenting with different proxies until you find one that works. I can tell you from now, nothing that’s public that I know of is working 100% so you might want to try networking.

Are @Verona proxies blocked? I’m not using his, but I know his proxies are usually pretty hq.

3 Likes

The thing that made me assume it was a proxy problem was because both accs running simultaneously on my home IP were running fine, and they’re doing alot more actions than the ones running on proxies. @Melon, are you able to automate from your home ip?

1 Like

I’ve tried following via the browser on my home IP. Action blocked there.

Have you not experienced the massive action blocked wave today?

1 Like

No, maybe 3 accounts and they only had temp blocks. So even your home ip is blocked? Are you able to follow in app?

1 Like

It seems to be an account-wide block regardless of IP. Also have the issue in-app.

I have it on a majority of my accounts.
Maybe different proxies actually are the solution and that @HenryCooper 's proxies and other major providers are toasted at this point.

It’s interesting that you say you don’t do client management nor use jarvee. These might be the reasons why you’re getting along unscathed rn. One or the other, or both.

2 Likes

I don’t get all the panic. Granted im new. But until the doctor says you’re dying, live your fucking life.

Put everything on pause and wait.

We can wait months to warm accounts, but we can’t wait a few days to determine what is really happening?!

2 Likes

I agree. It’s not over yet. The solution may still exist.

Edited: Removed some unnecessary negativity

4 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily use that as anything, as my proxy provider uses mp(in other words he uses the same proxies) and isn’t experiencing blocks as far as I’m aware of. And if anything, spam accounts would come first in choices of accounts for them to want to block… so I’m not sure client management vs. spam has anything to do with it. How many accs do you have blocked? I can let you try one of my proxies if you would like to see if that’s solves the problem, but I’m not going to be able to provide the provider in the long run… but if you would like to try for testing purposes, feel free to lmk.

2 Likes

You can wait months… for spam accounts… people panicking are those who manage clients. As the time goes, they are getting more impatient. And we are having trouble since 9th of May.

3 Likes

I didnt have this much trouble on the 9th of May.

Today seems far different. All blocked around 10-11 AM.

4 Likes

Exactly. I got a handful of blocks May 8th that lasted forever. Today was way fucking different. Majority of my accounts are dealing with blocks.

2 Likes

We are acting calm because stuff like this always happens. Could be the end, maybe it’s something going on that will fix in the next hour, few days, week? but guess what, NO ONE KNOWS. And yes, I feel that is it good to think of a Plan B, but I feel that your fears are causing people who are new to this forum to freak out, causing widespread fear. No one knows what’s going on so instead of wondering why people are so calm, we should all add input and think of solutions to fix the current problem.

1 Like

Either that or discuss backup plans.

1 Like