If Instagram client management became unfeasible, what’s your backup income plan?

And people have already said what the backup plan was- to charge more.

Ill give you more backup plans- facebook ads, content creation, branding. done deal. start working on that for the time being while we try to solve this problem Melon

2 Likes

Those are some areas I’m considering.

This thread is not just for me, it’s for the community too. Alternatives to IG botting means hope. And also perhaps new ideas can be brought up in the time we discuss. But it’s an important topic.

1 Like

nobody:
melon:
giphy

10 Likes

I agree. You don’t think worried as well? Hell yeah Im worried but in the past I have worried too. And i ended up overcoming that because the problem was fixed. I have learned to remain calm and be humble about the situation. This stuff is only going to help us grow into better client managers. There is nothing we can do about fixing this problem for now other than trying to solve it.

1 Like

Are you CPA or niche account grower?

I thing @Artie 's comment is very relevant

How do you think a child account grows if not with f/u?

This i can understand. And a month is a long time, but what evidence shows they are the same issue beyond proximity in time?

Weird that we ran into this same issue almost a month ago at this time.

1 Like

Exactly this!!!

1 Like

Buckle up boys this is gonna be one helluva ride

Simple. More accounts, very few actions. If you are experienced and have good proxies, you will always be able to perform some actions.

If your client can pay you 1k+ a month, you can afford to set up a ton of accounts for him.

Folks who are easily panicked should not be in client management to begin with.

If you want to talk about a “plan b”, work on developing your relationships with your clients. There are DOZENS of other services that you can sell to the same client base that you have.

Worst case scenario still won’t kill you. Keep improving your talents and skillset, including your relationship-building and sales skills and you’ll be just fine.

In the mean time, relax. Go workout / have a drink / take up yoga if that floats your boat.

5 Likes

It was actually 28 days ago. But I could see some evil mustache twirling hipster saying “well 28 days after the first round of blocks on may 8th, we’ll test around with that and refine it and then release all hell 28 days later”

1 Like

Exactly, why I said “almost a month ago” whats going on Melon?? take a nap or something

1 Like

I’m not trying to be aggressive. I’m just saying that since it was 28 days ago, perhaps it was coordinated precisely.

Powerlikes - still too risky
SM panels - IG cracking them down
Engagement groups - still too risky
So the safest options are M/S,shoutouts,ads? :smiley:
in 10 years we will be growing accs with ig ads and competing lol
I hate those updates

3 Likes

Reselling Shoutcart’s Packages.

I know and I don’t think the sky is falling but I’m asking trying to imagine the worst case scenario. In that scenario no bots would be allowed. So few actions or many actions would not make any difference. You do realize this, right?

To be honest I’d just use ads if they worked to grow followers. But right now they don’t.

listen to us all? we know 2 things

1. Insta was down globally 2 days in a row.
  2. Action blocks – in normal and botted accounts widespread.
    thats fact.

and here we are saying iy’s all over. jeez come on folks.

9 Likes