If Instagram client management became unfeasible, what’s your backup income plan?

We Germans are selling potatoes for sure @danielschkolnikow

2 Likes

may I join? i would love to be in the potato market. I can sell baked, fried, mashed, half-eaten, full-eaten (these customers may be a little mad), and raw

3 Likes

Pose_mrp

4 Likes

WOW I FORGOT WE CAN SELL MR. POTATO HEADS TOO. We can get an actual potato and add different vegetables around the potato to mimic it

3 Likes

I actually know him as “Señor Patata” haha my father is from spain and so we called him when I was a little kid :smile:

2 Likes

Señor Patata, is the best thing in this world. Mi father used to call him “Señor Potato” :joy:

2 Likes

Genial, también un español! :joy::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

My clients get a free potato ebook after purchising my service bro

4 Likes

I don’t think the end of client management is even new there are lots of people and businesses wanting to grow even bigger now just gotta find them question is how, and every business faces an issue thats why we have bots having PVs amd all now, there is always a way around it

6 Likes

This was my answer! Hell yeah lol

1 Like

I am thinking about client content creation.
Maybe i would make a good car seller…

2 Likes

Nah man, I’ve done car sales, if you’re anything like me you’ll find this is 1000x better
Tons of media teams for companies need content creators! Food for thought

1 Like

Like using adobe and such to make client posts and then charge hundreds per month? How good are you in terms of design (graphic design, photography, videography, etc)?

Everyone says car sales sucks, but what exactly sucks so much about it?

People are panicking way too much.

If there is indeed a follow cap its even better for us as each follower will be worth 4 times as much and only the really skilled/experienced people will be able to grow accounts. You will have to adapt and find better sources, Instagram management isn’t going anywhere if anything we will have to work a bit harder perhaps and adapt to the new situation whatever it is.

As for a backup income you can always try to find clients for Facebook marketing and management which is pretty lucrative and close enough to IG marketing I think.

Its always safer to have a few sources of income so make sure you don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

4 Likes

Totally agree. More restrictions = higher prices hahaha :joy:

For me, and a lot of car dealerships are like this, the managers and other ‘uppers’ around you are generally not involved with day to day happenings of the dealership at least on a level that you would hope with someone directly above you.

Often times there will be like 2-4 ‘deal closer’ salesmen who are tenured over everyone else. They get fed most the deals and leave the rest of the sales floor to fend.

Very little time off. Always working the weekends.

The list could go on lol

1 Like

Guys, what did I just read, are you talking about “Car Salesman” wtf

3 Likes

Yeah man, haven’t you ever thought about selling cars?

2 Likes

It’s a lucrative business if done right :wink:
Perhaps which should create a “Making Money Method” for the uninitiated…

1 Like

Yes, this thread is about alternative income sources. Anything is up for discussion.

Thank you for sharing. I always thought car dealerships were shitty because you were always scamming customers. Maybe that too, but what you brought up was interesting.

Were you even able to make a liveable income with that job, even while not being one of the tenured top salesmen? Better than minimum wage?

I’ve never had a sales job, so my only concern would be making literally less than min wage. But in theory, they sound good. Everyone jokingly says “get a job a McDonalds”, but like honestly, if you’re really troubled financially, why not just get a sales job?