IG absolutely crazy - New Manual blocks

We get blocked as soon as we click on profile. Then every like,follow,comment is same thing all over again…

We use 1 SIM Card with data plan with 1 smartphone holding usually 5 accounts.

so far near 20, no we don’t know how they do it, but for sure never with a pattern, totally random actions. (amount) and mixed with others, likes, comments, DMs, etc.

You are so “pre-August” with those 5 accounts per sim/ proxy. Don’t you know it’s all about 3/ sim right now? :joy:

(To those who think I’m just throwing random numbers- I have no actions blocks in JV, BUT I have 3 accounts/ proxy, tested running more and after some time I got it- no way to do it if you want to go full ham with actions on every account. Same goes for manual actions on phone, even on my 5 year old mains)

PPS: calculate your intervals considering this new human like thing in j, how the hell would you fit all intervals and some hours to “sleep” with more than 3 accs/ proxy

2 Likes

Are you sure?

I havent encountering any blocks until that last update 2-4days ago…

Running 5 accounts on 1 IP/proxy with 24/7 actions on that IP address is different than managing 5 accounts on 1 phone/IP. I mean you aren’t doing the actions simultaneously on the phone.

That’s why I’m interested why you think 5 accounts on the phone won’t work.

For Jarvee I’m always using 1 Account / 1 Proxy. I don’t know why it should be a problem growing 5 accounts on 1 phone. Keep in mind on mobile proxies you can also run 5-10 accounts simultaneously.

1 Like

@dollardude16 Crikes that’s a REALLY good point! So now anyone can do that to sabotage a competitor influencer account. How scary and completely ridiculous on the part of Instagram!!

1 Like

please dont support this mindset…

2 Likes

It’s fucked up thing, but maybe that’s the only way, Instagram need’s to see what stupid updates they made, people need to start complaining that competition is sending them fake followers and stuff and they are getting blocked, maybe they will start to care about it

1 Like

I strongly disagree with what you said, but it was relevant few months ago.
I don’t have any blocks with my settings both automated and manual. Everyday many level 2 people write for help, so I don’t think it’s so obvious what to do nowadays.

Yeah gotta go max 3 per sim proxy, even better is 2 or 1, but that obviously cuts into overhead.

Maybe we should send fakes followers to the really big accounts on Instagram, like celebrities. Then they will get blocked and complain, and then see how quickly Instagram stops their crap…

2 Likes

lol those accounts are bullets-proof even if you send millions of fake followers wont make any difference

2 Likes

That sucks, was hoping we could teach them a lesson for once lol.

I think the craziest thing is I have some accounts hitting limits and some accounts getting blocked after 14 actions.

we dont give more than 1-2 accounts per agent, and our 80% agents are only managing 1 account in their phone, using their own 4G sim, so 1 account per sim, i think you need to make sure that your system is also not suspicious, we dont do more than 30-40 actions per hour, instagram has made their platform very strict in order to make automation impossible, but doing instagram actions manually is still 1000 times better in every way , instagram want automation to end but they can never make manual actions impossible because almost everyone who posts on instagram do f/u to grow their instagram page, and many of them do that in large number, they are not against people doing actions manually.

4 Likes

yes i noticed that change phone id or do relogin , then go slow its because those account trust score is low

1 Like

Agree, this kind of approach will make you last until the last days of this platform.
However why not automate all the above if it’s possible. If the salaries in your country are so low, then data plans must be dirt cheap aswell.

What IG does is testing the limits until it hurts too big % of community, if they’ll find out how to convince people to reduce actions for everyday use they will go lower and lower.
All we can do is guessing, they are the only ones seeing real unskewed stats like ad revenue, time- spend and trends, maybe they want to squeeze ig like a lemon because the end is coming.

What are you referring to?

You are not explaining why you think 5 accounts isn’t working. Automation is one thing but I’m talking about manual management of 5 accounts on a phone (not simultaneously). I don’t understand what you are trying to say, please explain.

Leave IG and start Pinterest, and TikTok. It’s time to say good bye to IG.

1 Like

No unfollow, follow or action blocks for me?
Manual use.