IG absolutely crazy - New Manual blocks

I managed to aggressively follow a good amount (200) without getting action blocked, in ONLY 5 MINUTES or less.
The account in question has been created yesterday, but it sits on a phone where I had been using IG for over 1 year ( which might make a difference IMO).

So many factors action block can depend on.

@ArthurAxton
Doit consistently for 5 days and tell us the result

1 Like

Wow, so much ill-information here. I’m just baffled by users making assumptions instead of proper testing.

5 accounts per phone works if you know what you are doing . If you get one account blocked, it’s highly possible to get other 4 blocked on the same day. IG has started flagging device id’s for sometime now. Factory resetting the phone and using the same accounts on same phone later will remove the blocks. Sims are unrelated to the number of accounts, it’s the public IP that matters, you can make a hotspot and run 100’s of accounts by changing IP Everytime without having any issues.

Safest way - 1 account per device with unique 4g IP every batch of operation (flight mode on and off)

15 Likes

@tux what about action blocks for same IP, but different devices (like using an automation tool)? any experience to share about that? :slight_smile:

I use 1:1 DC proxies for jarvee. I have used rotating mobile proxies too , so can’t comment on the same. It used to not affect other accounts on jarvee earlier (like a month ago), I’m not updated with the latest IG update on the same. Guys please remember with IG, every information from last week or so is outdated - the only way to succeed is keep on testing. Those who are left will have the biggest piece of the pie

1 Like

I’ve been running 5 accounts per phone manually since the big update, and now I’m unable to perform seamless actions for more than a week on more than 3 accounts per phone.

1 Like

What actions have you done? What were your daily limits for these actions? How many actions have you done in a row?

thats why there are levels on this forum, this is a manifesto of level 1 thread :slight_smile:

couldnt agree more

2 Likes

As @tux mentioned the optimal way would be to just use one account with a 4g connection, toggle airplane mode between operations to change IP and keep from doing too many actions.

This is optimal but it doesn’t really give off great ROI on time or money so tweaking things little by little further from this until you start to hit blocks would be the best way forward if you want to stay as safe as possible.

It’s the device. If an account on that phone gets AC block they’ll all get that’s what I’ve noticed. What’ll you’ll do is log out every account on that device and rest for 3 days. I’ve only found a way to follow about 400 daily with no issues but can’t unfollow than 200 daily. Zuck is a b*tch. Could unfollow 1200 daily before

Exactly you seem like you know a lot. All it takes is testing. Test and test till you find what works for you. The problem now seem to be unfollowing that’s the only action that gives me AC blocks

Few days ago i added someone on FB and it ask me to confirm i know the person, i clicked confirm but i didnt know the person. I know its protection from spam but this is very stupid from FB side, how to meet new people if they block you from adding them? Maybe IG wants to make same thing that we can follow only friends and close people we know. And celebrities, popular influencers you can always follow and not much anyone else. Afterall IG only goal is that normal average user click on ads, this platform is crap since last 3-4 years.

1 Like

Are you following using EB only with automation? If so do you have separate scraper accounts?

I tried it again, but this time, I placed that account on JV with a proxy, to see if I could do the same.

Result:

Settings:

And it was still going. This is interesting.

226 follows in <5 minutes.

Are you doing soo many action in EB?

I have been getting AC and 7 day blocks from completely manual F/UF like 3 times since August. The account (my own) sits on my phone so it’s the only account using the SIM. I do like 40-70 F/UF batches and rest for about an hour+ between batches yet still getting AC and 7 day blocks.

1 Like

You might be exceeding the allowable follow/unfollow limit per day. I’m doing it with our own system and never gets AC/Hardblocks. Follows roughly 40-200 per day but it varies depends on the account. Soft blocks are normal but glad it only gets softblocks only.

Same I do max 200 follow per account, 50 follow per hour with 4-5h interval and different patterns when I follow competitor followers.
I get soft blocks too, but when this happens I logout of account and either I rest and follow after some good hours or I start to follow next day.

How many hours are you resting your account before starting to login and follow/unfollow again. You might be resting it very fast.

Around 6 - 7 hours
Usually soft blocks happens at the last 50 follow I do to reach around 200 follow.
Do you keep unfollow in the same limit as follow 200 ? so in total you do 200 follow + unfollow ?