IG absolutely crazy - New Manual blocks

You need to rest at least 24H. Do you do both follow unfollow per day? so you do 200 follow and 200 unfollow?

I don’t do unfollow and follow in the same day.
At least in my situation it seems that unfollow brings some issues, I don’t know why.
I had a client that got Account Compromised and I’m 75% sure it was from unfollow.

Because you dont rest the account when soft block happens. 6H isn’t enough. They will encounter AC first then continue doing that they will get Hard blocked

hi, is this 49 include F/U/LIKE/coment? or its only a limit for F?

Tested only for f/unf

1 Like

Again the thread is being derailed with ill-info.

There are no such thing as allowable follow/unfollow limit per day - Everything varies from account to account. I can do 800 follow per day [3 days follow, 3 days unf] on a mobile straight on an account for a month with excellent history, content, engagement etc but it can’t be done on 99.9% profiles.

Again, there are no such limits, to be safe we do 350-400 follow or unfollow per day for almost all our clients without any blocks or ac’s. Try to be human and you won’t have any problems. Be a real user, watch stories, scroll in feed, pinch-and-zoom on photos (no public bot can do this) , scroll in explore and watch IGTV and do actions naturally.

4 Likes

Hi sir… U still use textnowbot?.. Can u review to me?.. I need to buy but i need to know rate from u before i buy this

This is true, making small real human moves like zooming or viewing comments will make a difference.
But the question is, if you want to optimize this : how much time does it take you to do the 350 follow per day by taking so many small human steps between each ?

idea is to be human, no human zooms into all photos. It takes around 2hrs per account if done carefully

With proper organization and understanding it could take 14 minutes per account as of today.

Sorry to revive a month old topic, but @OP was your account new or old?

Looking for new manual service - PM me if you actually can get results and not blocks in 3 days like all of the others here.

Thanks!

mate , i got same problem. i loged into my clients account from my phone and did first ~15 manual follows today, and got “action blocked” , even tho i can follow, each time i follow i get this notification…

did you find a way how to fix this?