IG AUDIT for FAKE followers

Hi Community,

If you are looking for a quick way to identify the quality of an account you can try this tool:

IG AUDIT

Of course, it’s not 100% accurate as it analyzes only a % of the followers, but I tested several accounts and it’s very good.

Also, I like to run the same account a few times in order to average the results.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I searched the tool’s name and no results found.

Thanks mate, but it’s not so important if it is somewhere here or not. If somebody needs it is here again.

2 Likes

You’re right, I’m removing my speech :slight_smile: Forgive me

1 Like

Very weird, I just opened for you…look!

3 Likes

I can choose to continue, but as you can see it is not recommended. :man_shrugging:

Pretty cool! Thank You! :pray:t2:

Thank you really needed :slight_smile:

Thanks bro ! I also recommend http://hypeauditor.com/

3 Likes

yeah I use it as well, thanks!

3 Likes

a little bit expensive… but i like it too

1 Like

So what % of real followers did the tool from first post show you?

I can also recommend hypeauditor, I’ve been using this tool in the past for couple of my clients looking for influencers to work with. But their price is pretty high, 30$ per one account.

1 Like

Hype Auditor can get pricey but I find it way more useful than IGAudit because it’s more comprehensive. Plus, I get weekly updates on my personal influencer account. Their weekly report follows your trends and updates it. It’s free for one account per email.

I use this tool and from my experience (clientes accounts) if the profile has > 70% real followers in the IGAudit result it means that the profile probably does not bought fake followers.

just my 2 cents, hope it helps

1 Like

Analyze any Instagram account for fake followers and engagements

Using the most advanced AI-based fraud-detection system

You can also sign up for free if he didn’t mention it and we receive 3 free reports each no affiliate commission just free reports… Great source to post @jimiiz

3 Likes

I wonder if tools/services likes this will work and be able to get any data once IG restrict to read a user’s profile info and media in early 2020

The more I’ve used IG audit, the more I realize it’s very inaccurate. I think it told me one time that half of Drake’s followers were fake.

1 Like

Always use IG Audit for quick checks :+1: