IG Automation Consultant

what I think Zack refered to is the fact that Ciras (which I recommend) and others will 100% help you, but let me use my perspective/analogy

You might have the best personal trainer in the world but you wont get in shape unless YOU put in the work… he will guide you and be there for you, but there isnt a shortcut, YOU need to understand the process. There isnt no copy-paste guide, maybe there is, but by the time you copied it, its no longer working :slight_smile:
good luck

1 Like

You do not need consulting and it is not recommended. In the end if you do not use your own brain and skills you will be dependant on “consultants”. Consultant = Someone not good enough to apply their knowledge in the competitive market. Same goes with gurus and courses.

Anything you want to know, you can ask here on MPSocial. The community is helpful and I am sure people will answer your question or address your concerns. If anything is sold to you via PM, you should stay away from it.

3 Likes

If you don’t have these mental learning skills or natural abilities, you can’t understand how to use these tools without a guide.

1 Like