Real M/S providers, not Igramify scammers

Ohh people, you think that at higher levels everyone has a golden solution and everyone is doing automation there without problems.
This is a misconception.
If something works, every level will find out.
Maybe not level 1.
But 2 for sure.
Why are levels made?
That the information we share would not be quickly blocked by instagram, and a typical amataor, will enter this forum and take all the information and in return will do nothing.
And he will earn.

1 Like

I didn’t say it, but thinking this out loud aswell.

Still need to hear the story, but anyway in general, we should get rid of these kind of persons.

I honestly can’t believe some people get level 3 without enough knowledge to fend of the blocks or even be professional in his services (he could either extend it or offer you a refund). Not trying to sound big headed but even while my accounts are working at a rate of around 90% with no blocks (knock on wood) and having knowledge I couldn’t share on lvl 1 or 2 I still couldn’t get lvl 3 for months.

How was the payment made? If it was through paypal or even stripe you can still recover it.

This subject has nothing to do with userlevels guys. Stick rather to the point. OP seems to have paid for a service he has not received. Now if he got this service through the marketplace this should ofcourse be refunded, I believe almost everyone agrees to that. But if he made a purchase through pm, which everyone is warned about, then this is a lesson learned for him.

You’re trolling right? @Micky

We’re talking about scam (if the story is true)
We’re talking about scam by a member lvl3 not the other way around (if the other way around yes then lesson learned i guess)
We’re talking about someone with a marketplace (offered by PM or not)
We’re talking about MPsocial not turning into everyone for themselves survival of the fittest where scamming, bad practice, distrust,… are common practice.

Again IF the story is true. Cause it’s still the internet you know

5 Likes

@oneoneseven
Like what makes you think I am trolling! I meant every word I said. And what makes you believe you can throw that word at anyone, whos comment you don’t like! I have seen you do it before.
Now let me tell you something that you might not have discovered yet even though you are lvl 3 yourself. Almost all former people from before some date in 2017 or 2018 I believe it is are granted lvl3 Privileges. These are people who was with this products from the very early days. So being a lvl3 doesn’t necessarely mean you are bulletproof or have superpower or super knowledge.
We have some very skilled people here, hats of for those people but by far everyone has climbed their ways to lvl3. Even today we got members who just joined and are granted lvl3 right away.
And as mentioned before, if some sale is approved in the marketplace, then it should be refunded as obviously service isn’t delivered. But if some sort of sale is made through pm, then why should userlevels be blamed? I don’t see the point. A userlevel does not bring security or guarantee.

Read what @HenryCooper writes. Anything which is sold in PM, STAY AWAY FROM IT.

@Micky for sure :v::blush: lvl3 being skilled or not was the least important point i pointed out however. Sorry if you felt offended

@keaddz has already been tagged 5 times on this topic and he was on 30 minutes ago. Still no answer.
I’m willing to hear him too. I would love to know if I forgot to mention something or if I exaggerated a single sentence.

And yes, it has all to do with user levels. Levels are granted to people who contribute to this community. Mostly people who can be trusted for what they have done and what they might share. If we follow what you just said @Micky, it would be better if we stop talking about MPSocial as a community then

My point was that userlevels shouldn’t be blamed for this.

Point was EXACTLY to protect your credibility as a lvl3 user. You put in time an effort. You climbed your way up. Now no need to compare you or other lvl3 users with this guy.

But I guess you got my points wrong!

Anyhow you know you are my brother at the long run :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I’m not necessairly talking about the userlvl or skill per se. More about the userlvl and marketplace/service privileges (which even closed right now). Wether he offers his offer through PM or marketplace he’s a 'trust’member due to his privileges. He should also act accordingly and in a decent manner as you should expect from someone having a marketplace at least. If the OP would be scammed by an unknown lvl1 through PM then yes i could agree than it’s lesson learned (although i dont approve scamming at all).

The person the OP has a fued with (scam) is more than a userlvl granted person. So no for me and others aswell, this is not lesson learned tbh.

But no worries, i’m cool with you sir. Let’s contribute on the longrun and let the leaders handle this :v:

1 Like

You are new. You will be wiser. And no. Not all lvl3 user you see here is a lvl3 based on skills. It is true that now a days it is only skilled users who will be invited to become lvl3. But has not been like this always earlier in time.

1 Like

I agree
13 char.

1 Like

I hope admin will ask for clarification and if needed take action to protect the community.

@Shoka how did you complete your payment? Judging from the sellers confidence in their response, it sounds like you didn’t use PayPal or Stripe and/or you opted-in agreeing to these terms of service during checkout?

@theotherdave He linked me to Pabbly, and payement was made through Stipe

Honestly, you had it coming.
This was your answer when warned that you needed a higher budget to deliver what you were looking for.

"I mean, someone from Level 2 dmed me saying that he had a better and cheaper M/S service …"

Here’s your original thread, where you were widely warned by myself and others as to why you shouldn’t work with such person:
https://mpsocial.com/t/sites-who-propose-m-s-method/88249/13

I had predicted that he’d take your money and send you fake followers, which you’d complain about after 6 weeks.
The twist is that you got no followers at all and it only took 4 weeks for things to go sour.

8 Likes

I don’t have access to it anymore since it’s in level 2, but still, I don’t get how your post is relevant here.

There is a difference between delivering low quality slaves and not delivering at all. If I remember correctly, he even confronted you with that. It ended up on you saying that he would pay more for his set up and make me pay more, not that he was a fraud

Well, you actually see that coming with easy and details :clap:t2:
Maybe this will be a proof for futures buyer on what need to be behind a M/S service.

1 Like

"Just because someone is Lv2 it doesn’t mean that they can’t lie to you.

There’ll always be someone who’ll say they can do it for cheaper.

I’ll eagerly wait for your thread in 6 weeks complaining how someone took your money and sent you fake followers."

There you have it.
You were warned that you were going to get scammed.
You still wanted to believe a random dude because he said his was “better and cheaper”.

4 Likes

The random dude is level 3 and confronted you about it. Some of them redirected me to another seller, it could have been them too.