IG earning 0,50 - 1,00$ / daily with one IG account

Help me please

Please firstly some Gide me please

Dont do CPA if you cant grow more than 100 accounts right now.

Think of ways you can use those accounts to benefit a client and put a price tag on it.

… if you want my opinion.

If you MUST feel that you have no other way to make money than cpa then I would suggest taking a look at these threads That I used by MAGICALLY USING THIS BUTTON :point_down:

AND JUST TYPE IN WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW! (I swear to god its like magic learning m8)

I would suggest DEADZ cpa guide and (ADNANS no excuses (<–click this)( cpa guide <–click this)

Please do some researching into other methods and not pester people constantly about not knowing what to do, and that money isn’t just falling into your lap.

There are many different methods to make money here(click me)
If you’re willing to look a little bit.

4 Likes

okay, so first of all. Reading through these comments im a little flabbergasted, that most people could come up with 2 options: shoutouts or CPA.

There are many more things that you can do with Instagram that pays 4-10x the price. I make 50-100$ a week per account with some of these methods.

1. Depending on your niche, you can reach out to brands and ask if they’d like sponsored posts, with even with 10k sized accounts, i’ve managed to get 100s of dollars in free merchandise along with paid advertisement.
  2. Sell your accounts. This is an extremely lucrative way of making money. With the right buyer, you can get anywhere between 100-200$ per 10k followers. This number can increase much higher when you hit 100k+
  3. Create your own estore and use your accounts to promote your product. This requires a bit of technical know how on how to make a website. I’ve done this in the past, and have reached mediocre results. But with the right setup, you can easily be making 100s of sales a day. Couple this with free giveaways and get people to your email subscription list, and you’ve got yourself a money making machine
4 Likes

true dat my bruddah

currently doin this one and i’ve profited 60 bucks in the first 3 days of launch with only 20 accounts. Its not amazing, but I just kicked it up to 40 accounts so im expecting even better results :slight_smile:

ITs super simple to make a store and get it up and running for just 12 bucks (domain + 2 week free trial of shopify (30$ per month after trial). Just watch a couple of youtube videos on how to make a shopify store and you’re set @servicemedia24

1 Like

I mean thats about the same results I was getting. mediocre, but really, if you master a bit better, or get some outside help, you really can get some pretty terrific results.

I dont understand why people want to do CPA or shoutouts. So unprofitable.

1 Like

Do you reach out to brands directly or do you use influencer marketing platforms?

i reach out to brands directly, either through emails or instagram DMs. Usually, if its instagram dms, i ask for their email

2 Likes

Do you typically reach out to smaller brands? Or have you ever gotten any deals with any major brands? I’m just curious because I’m almost ready to start reaching out to brands with some 5K-15K sized accounts.

1 Like

I’ve gotten replies from major organic foods brands. Like 200-300k follower accounts.

Usually if thats the case, im getting some free poducts and a repost if the image quality is good

3 Likes

small business owners are key homie. Hit them up a friendly semi-personalized message (dm) and let them know whats up. If you’ve got great stats, you can give them proof with a socialblade link to other clients or even the accoun’t you’re messaging them with.

Offer to put them up on a deal for a 3 day trial for xxx amount after the three days for 1 month and make them sign up with 3+ months or more after the first trial month. Most SB have a marketing budget. So if you give them xx reasons on why they NEED to start getting better social. You’re set.
Just hit as many as you can find up on dm’s and grab emails. IF you dont have that shit, you could start cold calling and just start with YellowPages and call people up, ask for their marketing department email, and forgettabout it.

Depending on what you can offer, you can get a good amount out of just one client.

3 Likes

yeah i know. I actually have one better.

I’ve been using an email scraper to scrape the emails of instagram accounts with less then 1000 followers. I then plop them in an email and send out a semi personal email with their name talking about how i can increase their following.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your idea! This is definitely something I can put into action with a few of my accounts!

you doin aluexpress dropshipping

Keep in mind a few or even 10 accounts will likely not be enough by my testing :wink: you’ll get a few orders with a few accounts

1 Like

I don’t help people who steal my content.

Thanks brother