IG keeps on asking for phone verification. (It has happened over 5 times on my main account)

Hello to everyone,

Over the last 9 days I was asked to phone verify my accounts.
Since IG allow me to use the same phone number 2-3 times, I was forced to find more than 10 phone numbers to verify all 7 accounts.

My main problem is that for some of my accounts IG keeps on asking for phone verification again and again. It is getting really frustrating.

So far, I was using automation tool (Jarvee) and I was probably flagged because I was running 7 accounts via the same IP (for over 4 months now) … Yep, I didn’t do enough research before I start.

My questions are the following.

1. Why does Instagram keep on asking for PV on the same account(s) again and again?
  2. Is it normal that IG forces me to insert a different phone number everytime it asks for phone verification on the same account?

Thank you in advance

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, did you resolve this?

Your home IP ? or datacenter ? what kind of ip ?

1 Like

omg i didnt see the topic date -.-
srry

1 Like

How do you mean IG forced you to use a different number? Why couldn’t you use the same one, what happened?

me too. how to fix PV ??? :((

Hello again guys,

I’ve figured out how to overcome phone verification (PV) issues. So, there are couple of things that lead to making Instagram ask for phone verification.

Here are the most likely reasons:

1. sending the exact same message from different accounts. If you are using the automation tool for sending DMs, then you need to make different variations of the same message, specially between different accounts! If you have found a “winning” DM with high conversion rate that works for account A, do not send the same message on account B because you will get asked for PV before you can enjoy your earnings!

2. Same characteristics between accounts. Try to differenciate bio, name and !specially! the feed of your Instagram account!

3. Your IP! If you are using an automation software like Jarvee for example, if is really hard to understand how proxies work and why a proxy doesn’t work for you. I want to keep this as short as possible that’s why I will not elaborate on this, but guys, if you use more than 5 accounts from the same IP, you are risking a lot. As I told you I was running for 4 straigh months 7 accounts from the IP of my home and everything was good, until one day all my account got PV issues.

To close this up, search as hard as you can in forums for problems you have, the most likely is that other people had the same problem before. Instagram makes it harder than ever to automate some procedures on your Instagram but there are always ways to overcome these problems.

If you are new to this world the most likely is that you did wrong one of these 3. So now that you know what’s wrong, go and fix it!

(a great mentor for me was “FreedomLifestylesAcademy”. If you need some detailed Jarvee tutorials, search him on youtube.)

Be well.

4 Likes

Great that you share your solution with the forum :+1:

Just two additions for new people:

Point 1: Spintax is your friend --> there is at least one great guide/tutorial about this in the forum

Point 3: For datacenter proxies 1:1 is your safest option. Better to get cheaper proxies than to put 3 accs on a expensive datacenter one. If you use mobile proxies add your accounts step by step and not all at once. Plus follow point 2 and also drive the accs with different settings.

2 Likes

Hey mate! Any data centre ones you could reccomend ?

I would only “recommend” datacenter proxies to be used by people who know their stuff to quite some extend. There are some guys here in the forum that run their accs even on dirt cheap ipv6.

So what would I recommend:

• buy proxies from several different providers (don’t spend more than 2 USD because above that you can get mobile proxies)
  • test each proxy provider with at least 5 accs for at least 2 weeks (better 4). If you have 3 providers and 15 accounts in a niche that would even be better. When running tests best is to change only one parameter within your test set.

Yeah I know… that is not a straight answer. My recent findings are that at least for the current situation there is not really a superior datacenter proxy provider (though there are still very bad ones).

For finding datacenter proxy providers there are several threads (one even has votes in it --> am too lazy to search it now :wink:)

4 Likes

This is all really helpful thank you.

MP suggested I use 4G or Residential proxies. Any suggestions on where I can purchase a reliable source in this please?

My client base is work wide, I therefore have proxies all over and have had no issue until now. All my accounts are getting PV checks.

I have some proxies not operating in the same country as the client. Maybe this could be an issue too?

If I change over my proxies will this not asked for PV again?

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it

Member of Parliament suggested I use 4G or Residential proxies. Any suggestions on where I can purchase a reliable source in this please?

You find mobile proxy providers here in the forum (your level allows access to the marketplace).

I have some proxies not operating in the same country as the client. Maybe this could be an issue too?

Proxy location does not really matter. A lot of people in this forum mass use mobile proxies from South East Asia. --> Meaning no problem

If I change over my proxies will this not asked for PV again?

Depends mainly on the trust score of your accounts. Could be that you have an initial PV or EV. But if your setting is right and you use good mobile proxies PVs should very rarely happen.

2 Likes

Chrisss,

Thanks so much for sharing this info with me. It’s really been stressing me out. This is comforting to know you managed to resolve it!

I don’t send the same message but I do have the same bio and similarities between the feed of two accounts I am getting constant PV from. I’m also having to use different numbers to get a code sent through to let me back in Instagram. I’m concerned these accounts will get shut down.

The other accounts I manage as also getting PV checks every few days but the code is still getting sent through to them at present. These accounts do not have similarities, apart from the settings.

I use three accounts to one proxy. However I have added a new client to a proxy to replace an old client. I’m guessing thats bad reusing proxies? Was trying to be resourceful! Perhaps this is it.

I’m thinking it’s probably a good idea to start with all new proxies 1:1.

Please can you tell me the proxy provider you would recommend? MP recomended 4G or Residential proxies?

2 Likes

There is defo something wrong. My two personal accounts are getting asked every few days. I’m also having to use different numbers to get a code sent through to let me back in Instagram. I’m concerned these accounts will get shut down.

The other accounts I manage are also getting PV checks every few days but the code is still getting sent through to them at present. These accounts do not have similarities, apart from the settings.

I use three accounts to one proxy. However I have added a new client to a proxy to replace an old client. I’m guessing thats bad reusing proxies? Was trying to be resourceful! Perhaps this is it.

I’m thinking it’s probably a good idea to start with all new proxies 1:1. I’m new to the forum and didn’t even know there was a market place. How do I find this please and know who to trust for proxies? God it’s a mind filed! lol.

Is there a way of finding out the trust score?

Please can you explain the difference between mobile proxies and normal proxies?

You are a super star, thank you for helping this struggling newbie out!

1 Like

For datacenter proxies go only 1:1. Could be that the proxies you are using are already red flagged. Get new ones or replace them.

trust score: the first here in the forum who will be able to compute that will win something like a Nobel Prize. —> an indicator for the trust score is how many actions you can run without problems. Since you have problems it looks like your accs’s trust score is low.

datacenter vs. mobile proxies --> Don’t want to get technical (since I have very limited knowledge here). So I make it as easy/simple as possible. Datacenter proxies are mainly used by server farms. These farms use devices which usually don’t connect to IG.
IG is intended to be run on mobile devices. These are usually connected to mobile network or with your home wifi (which is connected to an internet provider --> residential IP). IG has many magic tools and thus knows what kind of IP you are using. If you use a datacenter IP it smells like you are botting. IG does not like the abuse of botting.

So best is to get some mobile proxies, start with very low settings and try to mimic human behaviour as much as possible (so that you don’t smell too much like a botting abuser).

For your personal accs: Get them off the automation and run them only on your phone for a while (you can run up to 5 accs on one phone). That should bring back trust score. Plus don’t post things that IG does not like (nudity, suicide and other things that distract from a shiny happy world).

Final advice --> use this magic tool

5 Likes

what type of simcard did you use?

Me for my business I use Sim card from national sim card providers. I’ve heard that there are a couple online virtual sim providers. You can check them out!

1 Like

Hello Elizabeth, even though it took me a while to get back, most of my Residential proxies are from buypersonalproxy.com.

I’ve tested sslprivateproxy.com but I couldn’t make any posts to my IG accounts.
I’ve tested highproxies.com but when I made a post on IG it was published without bio + I’ve realized that it was low quality proxy since I had some more PV issues.

I hope your PV issues to stop soon. For one of my accounts had last for more than 2 weeks straight, so do not worry.

Those are datacenter proxies and not recommended.

3 Likes

Their site states their premium proxies are residential ISP ones.

$6 ea though…yeesh

I’m curious though, can accounts be stacked on a residential? I basically went from DC straight to mobile so missed the golden age of residential IPs.

2 Likes