IG Proxies Or Dedicated Proxies?

Do you guys go for instagram proxes or just dedicated proxies. Do instagram proxies work better?

1 Like

IG proxies are more expensive and work just the same as private proxies. Don’t spend the extra money for IG proxies. I have about 60 private proxies I have been using for two years and they work fine.

4 Likes

there’s no such thing as instagram proxies, all proxies are the same, the instagram proxies only mean they verified them and they work on instagram, if you have a good supplier and their proxies weren’t used to spam ig they should work.

7 Likes

I am new to the proxy game and considering getting some
A question: does it make a difference to add the IG accounts that I created earlier or should I create the accounts with these proxies?

1 Like

if it’s possible for you to use same proxies your accounts were created on, then it’s better ofc. but keep in mind most of people buy accounts and use them with different proxies from different suppliers - there’s no big issue here. what matters is that your proxies would be fresh or at least not spammed to death on Instagram

So, having had these accounts for a while, you wouldn’t suggest transferring them to proxies for a safer usage?

do you have links in all those? different domains?

2 Likes

You could, there’s no harm in this, you might get a PV for some of that but that’s the most that can happen. Normal people change ips oftern so shouldn’t you?

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply @Johnny
So, for a secure account management, the best option is to create the accounts, [on whichever IP] add photos [on whichever IP] and run them on MP using proxy. In short, it’s not unsafe to create these accounts and add photos to them on the regular IP you are using?

It is not, however you should be careful not to leave footprints, if you create all accounts on the same ip, they will know about it, they also limit the number of accounts you can create from one single ip. If you have a dinamic ip that’s another matter entirely. Also, if you create it on your own ip, you need to be careful or all other footprints that you can leave, delete cookies, clear cache, try different browsers or maybe use chrome incognito one, these are just a few of the things you need to take care of, might be more but since i’ve never created mass ig accounts can’t tell you for sure…

3 Likes

I’m using dedicated private proxies for 1 year and never had issue with instagram. I’m running over 150 accounts
2 accs per proxy/sim

5 Likes

Hey @webstartm
Do you create accounts or buy them?

1 Like

Hey @abbecain I buy them from online sellers like 123accs and others,
Than I change email,password,username and phone

2 Likes

@southhills Where did you get your private proxies if you don’t mind me asking?

myprivateproxy dot net is where i get my private proxies.

1 Like

Reading this forum, and some more places, everywhere people are asking 1000500 questions about proxies, what proxy provider is the best, what proxy use for fb,insta… Why you don’t want to make your own proxies? Isn’t it’s the more safety?

2 Likes

Its not easy. I took it upon my own to learn some linux lingo but even with such straight forward method as yours it’s still /hard/ for me.

Fact is i hate coding, and so is 99% out there. And so is getting a vps, many people don’t know what is a vps and why they need it, and then getting a dedi to install own OS, but still many won’t do it because it’s hard.

First they get a free vps from amazon and complain it’s slow, then they get a paid vps somewhere and complain it’s slow, the obvious choice is to move up to a dedi, way cheaper for the same price and that’s where they stop.

But i still made it because i’m interested to learn and apply.

5 Likes

You just didn’t try :slight_smile: I am 0 in coding. I don’t know anything about it. Just one day I needed proxies, and I know that need to make my own. I was googling for hours + chat with hosting support(as I’m 0), what wasn’t so easy. At the moment I know how to make own proxies and it takes for me ~1h to setup EVEN 100’s of proxies(i would wish :D). To install own OS takes 1 click.

And there is step by step guide here on forum :slight_smile: Have questions? Just ask.

4 Likes

How to i buy private proxies ? price ?

what is ur ip provider ? how much price u spend for ur private ip?