Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

i will try thjis today

how to do?to make it wroked

How many times did you have to reset your password until it worked?

Everything works well. Sometimes you need 6-7 times to reset the password to receive this letter

3 Likes

Wow. After the 7th try it worked I’m so stoked lol. Thank you!!

1 Like

hi i got this message

after that.its direct me to this notification
and i still get

i tried so many time.more than 10x but still got issue.

I’m also still having problems. For sure I’m missing something. Can those who were successful provide more details?

• Did you use a VPN
  • Are you doing this from mobile or desktop?
  • Are you using browser or Instagram App?

Every time I reset my password, I just get an email that A new Device Has Logged In. No confirmation email that my password has been changed.

I used a VPN.

From my Laptop.

Had to do it 6-7 times before it worked.

Seems working but I cannot do something in my profile, like change my bio, and put my profile from private to public and cannot see like notification, do you know how much have I to wait?

im still getting “Help Us Confirm Your own this account” after 10times. still getting issue

The real questions however is why is that happening. I received an AC about a month ago after getting 508 errors and then I reset device ids. Since then it goes into this login loop that almost always results in AC. Anyone have any ideas what’s causing this?

me too :frowning: I tried that solution 5-6 times and it doesn’t work for me. I enter a page where it asks for a code delivered via email or via sms, I enter the code and I am back at the Login/Sign Up scree. If I enter the new password, I’m back in the Help Us Confirm loop

Ok I’m going to try this now but I will say my experience is the same as all other users with this stupid glitch error. Anyone know what is causing this?? Going to try your method now though I really hope it works. It has been doing this on and off every three days or so I can get in for a day or two then it kicks me out for three days. Ugh!!

You need to click on “secure your account here” and after confirm the data and all

I wrote everything in detail. Yes, you do. And through Opera there is a built-in VPN. Are you using the browser version of Instagram

It’s just a lag on Instagram. Nothing more

Yes, I’ve downloaded Opera browser on my laptop and turned on the VPN and navigate to instagram’s website. I click forgot password and enter my email. And I always receive the Reset Your Password email. I’ve reset many times but never got the email that Your password has been changed.

Can i do it on android ? There is no option for location on the android opera app. Please help. I enabled vpn but how to set location ?

Worked here, i had to access the link over the VPN to work. Made the acc just to reply this, maybe help someone. Thanks