Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

It’s hard to solve the help us confirm you own the account issue when you don’t have access to the old email anymore. You can try to contact IG by submitting a support request form. Check out this thread:

How did you solve this pls???

Dear community, I am from Germany and I have the same problem with my account.
Mail address and Password could be reset, but I get always the message with direct link to the helping site of Instagram. Has somebody any idea for us. It is very important and we are ready to pay this.

I tried several times, but when i click the “secure your account here”, i am still getting the error screen…

Hello, Im from germany too. And i tried all of these solutions but nothing. I have now contacted facebook again and hope to get an answer soon. Especially I was asked to send a picture of myself with my face but no answer :frowning:

Hello Artie,
I hope you are well,
Do you mind helping me out :slight_smile: ?
Stuck in the same sutuation.

Hello,

Do you mind helping me out please ? I am on the same situation :frowning:

Hello, i hope you are well. Is there any chance you can help me out please. I am stuck in this situation

Can you please help me, I can’t do it

Can you help me please, I have the same problem

Yep, I actually explained this in my last post.
Here: User Interface Error (Confirm Your Account)

Instagram is aware of the issue but will not take action because it is not a Security or Privacy issue.

Smh…

Can you help me please, I’ve tried a lot but it doesn’t work !

There is no shotcut tricks to this.
Keep emailing , takes time but may work, or Use a media agency and do a portal submission for Unban

1 Like

I posted a fix just now, SOLVED! Infinite Loop (Go to Instagram and confirm it's you before requesting a review)

Thia problem solved or still now… its still now so i solve this… msg me

I keep getting this response Your account has been disabled for not following the Instagram Community Guidelines and we won’t be able to reactivate it. can you help me

Can you help me please??? I’m desperate I lost my access I don’t know what to do

2 Likes

Can you help me please??? I lost my access I don’t know what to do

2 Likes

What was the problem with your Instagram Account?

Nice work wow

1 Like