Impossible Instagram Verification Loop

This option works 100%. Corrected already more than 50 accounts

2 Likes

Followed the steps, but when clicking the last link
that pops up, doesnā€™t lead to the last screenshot you have uploaded

2 Likes

Thank you very much man!
This method works, Iā€™ll try to share your post on other threads about this problem!

1 Like

Youā€™re definitely doing something wrong. Check carefully the steps

This isnā€™t working for me. I followed all your steps multiple times, and it still only redirects me to confirm you own this account.

2 Likes

WOAH IT WORKED!!! IM BACK IN. Thanks so much bro, I was just doing it wrong the first time. Preach

Which step were you doing wrong?

Hi! Question here. :slight_smile: Does it have to be done from a computer or can be done from a phone?

I just downloaded Opera w built-in VPN on my Mac. So I did it all via my Mac. Didnā€™t work somehow.

Also, what did you mean by ā€œchoose any locationā€ in Step 2? Where do i need to choose location?

Thank you so much!

It worked for me Thank you so much! I waited 2 days without login and after I downloaded Opera and I followed the steps and worked perfectly :smiley: Thank you so much

Ok update to my earlier comment. It finally worked! Yay thank you so much! :smiley: I hope no scary glitch happens again. Because yesterday morning I did got to log in ā€¦ and then after a few hours the same login loop problem happened againā€¦ until I found this.

Can it be done on the phone ?

It worked from desktop for me. So, I recommend you to try from your desktop :smiley:

i will try thjis today

how to do?to make it wroked

How many times did you have to reset your password until it worked?

Everything works well. Sometimes you need 6-7 times to reset the password to receive this letter

3 Likes

Wow. After the 7th try it worked Iā€™m so stoked lol. Thank you!!

1 Like

hi i got this message

after that.its direct me to this notification
and i still get

i tried so many time.more than 10x but still got issue.

Iā€™m also still having problems. For sure Iā€™m missing something. Can those who were successful provide more details?

• Did you use a VPN
  • Are you doing this from mobile or desktop?
  • Are you using browser or Instagram App?

Every time I reset my password, I just get an email that A new Device Has Logged In. No confirmation email that my password has been changed.