Infinite loop "Help us confirm you own this account"

How did you get in touch with FB support?

I can confirm that this was the only way for me too!!!

No the account is in a limbo for now lool waiting for the day I’ll find a solution. I have plenty more accounts just sucks that this one 10k+ got stuck

i saw a comment you made on another post saying that you were able to get back into your account. can you please help me?

I believe the issue is solved. I just got the old verification page where Instagram allows you to verify your account via 6-digit code.

During work, they are asked to confirm that it is you. Because of this, the blocks. I can’t confirm and with the android I went in from the Opera and there is no result.

So i’ve tried everything, everytime I get to the secure your account step, I use the link and it doesn’t bring me the the confirming it’s me step. I don’t have the option to even press yes or no. I’ve tried over 10 times with the same results. When I press the link it just brings me back into the loop. Has instagram updated?

Resetting password using a different IP doesn’t seem to work anymore. You should try this method: [MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION]

What was da solution have da same problem

You can try submitting the support request form from the phone you usually use to login to the account. [MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION] this method doesn’t seem to work on iPhone anymore.

I still could not solve this problem … what can i do ???

Hey guys I finally got back my instagram account from this loop after 8 months … I did nothing instgram asked me to verify my ID and I did and I got it back . U guys should also go and try

1 Like

He’s right! i got over 100 child accounts that were stuck in this situation and now after months they are back, it looks like Instagram did something to unlock these accounts that were stuck in this impossible verification loop. Good i kept the accounts around and i didn’t throw them when this happened, now they are all back!

Yeah, try to let it rest and try again after 2-3 days. If it still does not work send an appeal on IG. Keep on sending til they get back to you.

Confirmed, I’ve recovered at least 20 accounts!

Please can somebody help me!!!, I’ve tried several ways but still can’t. I’ve been stuck for over a week!

This issue is going on for years now, and no concrete direct solution is found

I was getting the “something went wrong message” on my iPhone and my PC was looping endlessly, asking me to prove I’m human, but not allowing the time to click on the confirmation box.

I was able to fix this on the PC (Windows 11) , by going into cookies and deleting each Intagram cookie individually. (There were three. Delete all did not work. I had to do it one at a time.)

All browsers, smartphones had the same issue. I used Chrome to do this with the link below.

chrome://settings/content/all?searchSubpage=insta

There were three cookies. It’s possible one of them caused the glitch.

Once this was done, I was able to login as normal. This fixed it for all other devices, too.

This happens from time to time. No idea why.

Hope this helps.

Can you help me please I am still stuck in the loop :frowning: