Infinite loop "Help us confirm you own this account"

yeah, already did that a few times before, it doesn’t work for those two accounts.

Cache and cookies on chrome & Opers?

I don’t do it on Chrome, only on Opera, since I only use opera for fixing my accouts with “help us confirm you own this account”

I tried that. Any other ideas? This account will not log in.

Tried with firefox and VPNCity extension with no luck. Is there another browser with built in vpn like opera, different than opera?

https://twitter.com/search?q=instagram%20get%20help%20logging%20in&src=typed_query

if you can solve this problem I will pay. Message me

1 Like

Right now I have 3 accounts with the same behavior, all 3 changed there registered email less than a month ago. Could you check if your accounts that are still in this loop changed their email recently?

Just got the same problem… tried everything but nothing works… going to let it sit for a while

This just happened to a verified client account. going to try out the clearing cookies and cache and doing on a laptop and not the software

I’m verified myself and facing this issue, my only solution left is waiting for FB support to reply. Hopefully yours will get solved anytime soon!

If you get a chance to get back to the normal login screen, I went ahead and changed my password through my computer and not my phone. Then if you can get back into the login page on your phone, click forgot password and need more help. That should help you get back in! (maybe a few trys)

FWIW: The only way I was able to solve this myself was by using an ANDROID device to try to log in. Not Apple iOS. Not a desktop browser. That’s the only way you can get to an option for needing help to sign in and then having a six digit verification code sent enabling you to log in.

1 Like

Did you used the Instagram app in ANDROID or did you use a web browser on your ANDROID device and solved this issue? Can you give more details about this please?

Any updates? Im having this problem now :frowning:

How did you get in touch with FB support?

I can confirm that this was the only way for me too!!!

No the account is in a limbo for now lool waiting for the day I’ll find a solution. I have plenty more accounts just sucks that this one 10k+ got stuck

i saw a comment you made on another post saying that you were able to get back into your account. can you please help me?

I believe the issue is solved. I just got the old verification page where Instagram allows you to verify your account via 6-digit code.