Infinite loop "Help us confirm you own this account"

You’re correct, you guys are talking about loop verification - not what I experienced.

But use United States numbers to PV if it comes up.

My problem now is that :

1. Open Opera, Open a Vpn connect
  2. Forgot password
    3)Put the name of your account
  3. Go into the email and click on Reset Password
    5)Change your password
    6)Click on you can [secure your account here]
    7)Instagram ask if you want to use Phone or Email ( i tried both)
    8)I put the code
    9)Instagram kick me out, and i come back to Instagram Homepage without access

Where is the error ?

1 Like

The account is only logged in by phone number, not by email. Is there a solution?

Hi im having this issue also. my instagram not able to log in since past 5 days now and its my business account im not able to do anything. can anyone help me?

Hi, if Malaysia, we not able to download opera VPN. is there any other way ?

I been receiving this error right here how can i fix this?

I keep getting this error message how can i fix it?

1 Like

What steps am i doing?

did you were able to fix this error?

Going through the same thing :pensive:

I was able to solve this issue and I made a YouTube video showing everyone how!
search for this on YouTube it’s posted on my “Real Freedom” account

How To Fix “Help Us Confirm You Own This Account” Instagram Message

does anyone know WHY you got blocked?
i had a bot (igramer) running through vpn and i access through vpn as well, i imagine it was because of this, can anyone else relate?

SOLUTION FOR ME!!

On this thread Infinite loop "Help us confirm you own this account" i found someone saying to use Opera with integrated VPN. So i did this:

1.Download and instal Opera
2. Activate VPN from settings
4. Login into email you using for IG account on to opera
5. Open Instagram and try to login(it want work but try just in case)
6. Click on “forget pasword”
7. Enter email.
Now its important to see where you get that email. Sometimes it goes into “social” or “spam” folder.
8. Go into email you recived and click protect your account.
9. You get prompt where you will be ask "are the information below correct. Click “yes this is me”.

After that you should be login. I let it rest for at least 7 days before try to login anywhere else. Just in case.
If this doesnt work, doo everything again but change step 9. into “no, this is not me” and follow the steps to recover via code, id, or picture.
I hope it will help you.

This is typed from phone so forgive me for typo mistakes.

3 Likes

Letting it rest quite frequently for me just causes it to get reflagged. I find it better to start nearly immediately again just with warmup settings

I’ve had an old account that I’ve ubanned, the only thing I did was to put it in Jarvee and saving 1-2 photos a day before it got “Help us confirm you own this account” after 2 days…

These methods are not working anymore?

Im not using any automation software, i just get this issues and try to relogin in to account. When i say rest, i meant on trying to login at any API or EB.

I had two accounts with the issue today. One went through the other is still stuck

I have two accounts stuck on the same loop, I could rescue around 5 today, but those two have been there since yesterday.

I use opera for recovering my accounts, the methods here worked until some days ago they stopped to work, then I just deleted cache and cookies, and then it started working again, atleast for me :slight_smile: