Instagram 3.8 Million Followers | How to monetize?

OMG you even do not know what you are talking about. Pls stop making topic in to trash
I do not sell anything in this tread !

Relax! I was referring to those ā€˜fishingā€™ tactics, not to your case.

I donā€™t have an opinion about you yet, so I canā€™t be wrong. I just said I saw this many times and I hope itā€™s not the case in this situation, it would be great not to be :wink:

not necessarily a catch in these situations, just a tactic to sell where youā€™re not supposed to, could be selling good stuff or yeah, as you said bad stuff ā€¦ but this can be the case with any seller, again , not saying this is the case :slight_smile:

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this is of any help @Johnny but I contacted @Verona after seeing this thread, (but before your comment/warning), to see if he would be willing to sell some of his accounts to me, but he didnā€™t seem particularly interestedā€¦

Most sellers Iā€™ve been in contact with have been quite keen, @Verona gave the opposite initial impression to me.

I donā€™t know him at all, (or if your suspicion about this thread is right or not), but it would be sad to see someone ā€œinnocentā€ who has a network with 3.8 million followers get banned. Iā€™m sure he has a lot of experience and valuable information to contribute, so I just though I should chime in and let you know my thoughts after contacting him.

2 Likes

May I ask, why do you say ā€œDo not ever create your own proxies?ā€

1 Like

Thank you for asking that, I was going to ask exactly the same thing when I contacted @Verona but I forgot!

I have hired someone to create 2 small VPS servers with my own IPs and he has set them up so they function as my own proxies.

So far I have only used about half of those proxies but I have uploaded some fresh IG accounts without any issues so far.

Apart from the potential lack of IP diversity I am very curious why you are so negative about this @Verona? Whatā€™s the worst case scenario that I am missing?

Iā€™m asking as Iā€™m about to expand this exponentially, and I was planning to set up another 10 or so proxy servers in the same wayā€¦maybe Iā€™m walking into a mine field without knowing it!? :confused:

2 Likes

Good to hear the fresh accounts are working well, Iā€™m going to try the same setup in small scaleā€¦testā€¦then scale up.

I was going to test fresh vs. 1 year aged starting with a very conservative follow/unfollow strategy.

I own about 7 accounts total, and i post on each page manually at a set schedule, 4pm and 8pm I post one pic on each account,

MP does some engagement by liking posts of people i follow and my followers.

I handle the rest. When they dm me I always reply and even carry short convos, but I also let them know I get tons of messages if I donā€™t reply they understand and am happy I replied in the first place when I have many followers.

Your content can always be engaging if youā€™re good at your niche or marketing. always try to ask your fans a question in your descriptions to make them want to comment to your pictures or anything really. Let them know they care. It will definitely help your engagement rates in the long run.

To put it short, putting in the work definitely helps you in the long run both for selling the account if you decide to which with lots of followers and engagement can raise the price by a TON. No engagement and follower numbers donā€™t mean shit.

You just gotta commit to it.

I work and go to school. But I make the time to post and engage as if it were my own real social media. It definitely helps!

2 Likes

Awesome Job! Iā€™m totally impressed!

Before you do anything,

1.) Try to extract your 3.8 million IG followers real names and email addresses. Iā€™m sure there is a way with some kind of Grey/Black Hat software.

2.) Try to convert your 3.8 million IG followers into some kind of ā€œOpt-inā€ Valuable ā€œFree Offerā€ with a landing page -> email list like MailChimp, Aweber, etcā€¦even if you only get 1% or 2%, it will still be a ā€œmonsterā€ email list. If you have some kind of REALLY Awesome Valuable FREE offer like a ā€œFREEā€ iPhone contest, etcā€¦you might even convert to 10% or even higherā€¦

3.) Frankly, quality, ā€œfreshā€ email list is way more valuable, usable, sellable, and resellable than an IG account.

Congratulations!

Good luck!

TG

1 Like

Why donā€™t you try monetizing through your own mobile game?

Iā€™m pretty new here, but Iā€™d advise you go with the app route. Iā€™m a game developer,
and like I mentioned in my intro, I worked with an IG marketer back in 2016 using his
IG accounts to promote a game I made based on a meme(Iā€™ll share that privately)
He didnā€™t want to go with CPA methods either, since those donā€™t really utilize the full potential
of your accounts from what he mentioned.

Because of his large following and the nature of memes, the game went instantly viral and we
netted a very good profit from it in the low 6 figures.

Iā€™ve got a few games sitting around based on memes, so if youā€™d like we can talk about monetizing your
account through the app way.

The pros to it for you would be that
-Youā€™d own an equal share of the app/gameā€™s rights and profits
-It not CPA, and the games would be free(monetized with ads); so higher chance of conversions
-Games would be based on memes, so even higher chances of conversions
-You wouldnā€™t have to do anything except promote their short-links through your IG accountsā€™
-Thereā€™s always a chance of going viral again through the apps; it would be like 4-5 figures a day in revenue

I think this would be the best way to monetize your IG from past experiences, with your own app

1 Like

Definitely help, thanks for letting me know, I apologize if I jumped to conclusions then, I just saw this many times and I didnā€™t want this to be one of those times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello , you can use them with shopify and make $$$$$ .first You have to build a generale store with differents categories for your niches . And try to dropshipp from ebay . Find a good and best selling products on ebay . For exemple in the categorie of travel try to find good and trending products. Add the product to your store categorie . Share the categorie link on your IG account . Use a good and general domaine name . Like bestcollection.com of bestdeals.com . And when you make your first $$$ you can build one niche store or start your own brand . Ask me if you want anything . And all the beeest !

1 Like

As Iā€™m most in the travel niche, I suggest for that account to setup a quick affiliation website
Use http://www.cj.com/ to join programs. You dont need a large website, just a landing page type where you put the most wanted affiliation package, you can go with aventure tours as they are 1000-1500$ the most wanted and most programs are 10% also because not everyone has 1000-1500$ put on the landing page budget locations and trow some hotels that around there.

Thanks for feedback :slight_smile:

Well, of course )
Firs of all if you wanna to get your own proxy you should to:

1. Understand how linux works, and how to setup it (i do not recommend use 3proxy on windows)
  2. Get a VPS which is allowed to be used as a proxy server
  3. Buy additional IPs (usually price per IP is the same as price per ready proxy)
  4. If you setup IPv6 proxy server you MUST to be sure you are getting clear subnetwork which never been used before, otherwise a lot of your accs will be banned because of dirty proxy (IP addresses)
    Also its not always easy to buy /48 subnetwork or /32 subnetwork. I strongly do not recommend to use /64 subnetwork
  5. In case your VPS been restarted - you must to know how to run your proxy server again.

Of course you can hire a freelancer, but are you sure he will instantly fix all your issues ?
In case you buy proxy from some seller - you just connect to the support and wait for fix - i guess you feel the difference :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Easy, create a plateform and resell shout

1 Like

With this amount of followers you can make serious money selling gigs on Fiverr

MMM, what is gigs ?

1 Like

@Verona Gigs are announcements you make on Fiverr. You will be basically selling a shoutout, the gig will describe your shoutout, your price plans, whatā€™s your offer will be about and so on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great thanks for info )

1 Like