Instagram 3.8 Million Followers | How to monetize?

If your profiles are of real people (not directories on the topic) you can definitely go in the influencer marketing business.
If you use directories then you have to charge for each posted photo using a look a like sponsorship.

We usually do like this: pretend you are sponsoring a page (tag it in the repost and give credit) then send them a DM and ask if they are interested in buying audience.

In the food/travel nieche we sell from directories an average of 9 post per day with a total impression number in the range of 400K each post is sold for 25ā‚¬.

1 Like

Most of the people on instagram are not there to make a purchase. Itā€™s always better to offer CPA email subit offers where you are paid to give away gift cards, cell phones and more. The more traffic you have, the more money you will make. If you donā€™t have a website, you can join Gmail and create a free blogger account. Create a blog post and add your CPA offer links and banners. You can not direct link to any offers on Instagram. Instagram never blocks links from Google Blogger. If you are on a shared hosting account like hostgator, you personal website could get blocked by instagram. Your best option is to post your offers on Google Blogger. I have posted hundreds of Google Blogger links on Instagram with no problems. It may take some time to see what offers works the best. The most important point, is to get started. Do not over think this process! NO one has any idea how well any offer will work. Just start with the top selling offers on the top CPA networks.

1 Like

Shout outs are a thing of the past if you ask me. Spam central. Shoutouts get no traction. To be honest I would sell the accounts somewhere, just not here. I donā€™t know the right way to going about it, but Iā€™ve seen a handful of people here say they have sold accounts. The problem is your followers are spread out so it may not have the same punch as a 3.8 million dollar account.

Either wayā€¦solid work and I wish you all the success. Keep us updated.

How will the profit be splitted? 50-50 ?

Why not shopify thats probably your easiest choice with the least work?

Assuming you have a decent amount of followers in a certain niche it should be smooth sailing.

Either order a few products wholesale in bulk from aliexpress and make an emphasis on 3-5 day shipping or go the lazy route and use oberlo to dropship.

@Dconley
Maybe i misunderstood you, but what to sell on shopify?

Thatā€™s for you to decide my friend. Finding a winning product is the toughest part you will have to go through. My advice take whatever niche you have the highest follower count with and spend hours searching for a good product you can make a nice profit on.

My highest follower count in adult/hot babes niche :joy: :joy: I guess i will spend years to decide what i can sell there )

Well do CPA with CrakRevenue or PPL with Chaturbate

For that type of CPA offers Iā€™m using accounts which i do not care - cause accounts get a lot of reports and in some time get banned. In case of niches accounts - Iā€™m a little bit afraid to do that )

Cant have your cake and eat it too man lol

If you managed to reach almost 4 million followers risking a few 20K accounts in an attempt to make money should not be scaring you

Already 4.5 M) 20K is easy to lose but not 200K)

1 Like

With this amount of followers, iā€™m pretty sure you get alot of request for shouts. If your niche is highly in demand, you can even request for a very high price.

Slot each shoutout in few hours gap, time it properly and youā€™ll have fulfilled at least 4 in a day. The general price iā€™m seeing is 10$ every 100k, so 4.5m = $450 for 24h. Thats the average, you can push it higher depending on how well you market it. For example, majority 1st tier country, high engagement rate, upsell packages like link in bio, permanent post, etc

Whatā€™s your engagement like? Maybe try working on getting that to a higher percentage if you arent getting any shoutout requests.

Just to be sure you understand me right - i have total amount of followers - not all followers in one account.
Nobody ask me for shouts )) Im just getting a lot of spam messages Iā€™m my email inbox))
But, thanks for the price advice - i will try tomorrow to create an offer on fiverr

2-3%

Thatā€™s a little on the low side but not really that bad for your 100K+ accounts. Post to your IG stories that you are doing shoutouts and see if your DMs start blowing up

2 Likes

Generally, iā€™ve been seeing accs that have at least 100k will get constant request for shouts because i will see it almost every day they have something up.

Iā€™m only refering to niches that is able to dropship, and as well as real influencer accs that shoutout detox stuff. Even passion niches are doing well.

Just to add what @Dconley said, sometimes people want to know for certain your acc is able to do shoutout and IF youā€™re doing it at all. So you can just fake it.

Also, yeah itā€™s quite low for the engagement rate. See if you can start pushing the rate up. Because people are also taking that into account before deciding.

4 Likes

Hi @Verona,i am going to selling Stuff on Amazon and i have partners who controled around 20 factories in China.
i think we can work together to make some business.I PM you something,keep in touch

Denny

Yeah I like the idea of shoutouts. Iā€™ve seen many pages do this.

1 Like

I made $125 just today doing a deal with a company for 5 24hr shoutouts for $25 a post. Shoutouts are a great way to go.

1 Like