Instagram Account Disabled - "We'll review your info and if we can confirm it, you'll be able to request a review in the Help Center within approximately 24 hours."

I filled out the form almost everyday

The first three attempts I got emails back asking for photo verification. After submission, denied emails came back.

Then I stopped getting emails completely

After that I used different email addresses, sent in picture verification but never got a response back

This was over the course of two weeks

Using recap services, it took 19 submissions for the unban

1 Like

This is normal. You should enter another email address when you submit the form. After you stop receiving response again, use another email, and so on. Just keep submitting the form.

1 Like

I got an account back from the unban in 8 submits and doing the same stuff again and again but the main thing is changing everything when submitting the forum, IP, MAC address emails everything, that worked for me in multiple accounts recovery

2 Likes

are you trying from desktop-only or mobile too?

I am getting an error as “Your request couldn’t be processed” is anyone else getting this?

Yeah I get that message a lot if I use the mobile app try using desktop. This process is so annoying

Do you get the same error if you enter a different email address?

Try on PC. should work after that

I got the same problem. And I always get all those confirm your account to request view thing after I submit the forms. Can someone help me? Did anybody fix this situation?

This may help you.
https://mpsocial.com/t/guide-how-to-make-scrapers-immortal

Its about getting the “right” numbers

Can you help me?

Are you getting any reply from Instagram

I can’t submit the forms. Whenever I try I got those " Your request couldn’t be processed" or “You need to open your Instagram in order to send a request”

1 Like

It will be banned 99.9% in the next couple of days so send appeals when you can or use recap.services

Hi Guys
I read all your comments and they helped me someway or another to get my 7K account back, I will tell you my experience and I hope this will help.
1- Couldn’t log into my account, message says account will be under review for 24 hrs, my account seems to be wiped out.
2- After less than 24 hrs I tried to log into my account again and the message changes to "account is disabled due to violating terms.
3- I used the link that you guys provided in the previous comments to put my account under review again.
4- Filled my information with a message below stating that “I think this is a mistake and I do not think I violated terms and conditions, please appeal my account”
5- In less than 2 hrs I received this message on my email and my account was back.
Thanks to everyone who helped me through comments.

1 Like

Glad to hear you can recover your account. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Are you referring to this link? Instagram Help Center

Hey guys, recently my instagram account got disabled.After completing the 24 hour review, when i tried to log in, it shows’ Your account has been deleted for [not following terms] . You won’t be able to log into this account and no one else will be able to see it. We’re unable to restore accounts that are deleted for these types of violations.’
Is there any hope for getting my account back or is it permanently deleted and maybe i should create a new account ? Also when i tried to fill out the appeal forms, i could only fill the facebook ones, it shows that your report has been submitted.But when i tried to fill the instagram appeal form, it is showing that we are unable to review this request , pls try again after some time.

No, if it has really been deleted instead of being deactivated, it’s gone for good.
If you PM me your Username, I can check that for you.

Hi guys,

It’s been over a month that my IG account has been disabled. I tried to resend this form (Instagram Help Center), since I am unable to send the appeal form (it says that the username doesn’t exist and to try logging in via the app, but I have the same issue).

I finally got a reply to the above mentioned form. I sent my picture with the code, but it’s been three days and nothing again. I also tried to talk to some Facebook representatives, but all they say is that they cannot help, or to send the form once and just wait for them to reply.
Also, I tried to send the form by using other “versions” of the original email (your gmail “trick”), but it always give me this message “There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.”

@shoko and @ossi do you have any other suggestions?

You will not get a reply, or if you do it will be very delayed - Appeal rejected or accepted makes no difference for that.
Just keep requesting via the form and sending back selfies until you get tired of it :smiley:

1 Like

I am submitting an appeal everyday, but I haven’t received a request for a selfie since. Does that mean that my emails were blocked and no matter how many forms I send, they will never reply?