Instagram Account Disabled - "We'll review your info and if we can confirm it, you'll be able to request a review in the Help Center within approximately 24 hours."

I suggested that to my client but apparently they can’t get to the live chat?

1 Like

That is sadly how the unbanning process works.

Waiting for that one employee that presses the YES, instead of the NO button.

2 Likes

Would you mind sharing the process? I run Facebook ads as well but this hasn’t crossed my mind!

We’re submitting appeals basically every day, hope you are right :slight_smile:

Maybe I can add our pitch here and let me know if you have any feedback?

I tried to find it some weeks ago, could not find it, then some weeks later I just found it and it worked

I literally have the same problem! Have you been able to get back into your Instagram now?

It’s been a week and 2 days. No progress. If anything changes I’ll update here

Hi guys just been reading through - I had my account disabled and it took me around 5 weeks of sending the code etc to get it back - i usually sent one every two days until it eventually came back

I dont think there is any secret or sure fire way to get it reenabled it just seems to be hit and miss and whoever sees your submission as someone else here stated - it really is the worst customer service for a massive company

1 Like

It is hit or miss. The only thing you can do is when you get it back : invest in good Proxy’s , use safe settings etc.

How did you send appeals every two days? It alway says “There was a problem with this request. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.” for me. Sending appeals everyday worked last Dec 2020 but now it keeps saying that.

Does anyone know if the live support chat on the Facebook business page still works?

Hi @ossi I’ve seen in a now closed chat that you was helping people who don’t have access to the email and phone number they set up for Instagram. Please please can you help me with submitting a support request to recover my Instagram. I’m new on here so I can’t send you a Dm.

I asked one of the mods to close the thread because I can’t submit the support request form anymore. What is the issue you get exactly? Did someone hack your account?

2 Likes

@ossi Ahh I see. I get the message “Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked” “we’ve detected suspicious activity on your Instagram account and have temporarily locked it as a security precaution”.
Then it directs me to send a code to either my email or phone number both of which I no longer have access too. There is a button saying “I can’t access my email or phone number” but the button doesn’t work, it doesn’t click to go to the support form. I can verify it’s me if I can click the button or get the support email. Is there any way you can help? I’d be so grateful

Hi ossi! Any way you can help me get into my Instagram or tips on how to submit a request. My baby’s mother refuses to give me back my account. She got in and changed my email and phone to her information…

How long does it take for IG to reply you guys after sending the photo verification email?

1 Like

Hey mate I just kept replying to the intial same email they sent and kept sending the same code over and over again

@Josh_Berry-Walker How long does it usually take to get a response from them? And do they reply every email you sent even though it’s the same code? Thanks in advance !

they didnt reply everytime - on some days i would get a ‘your account has been disbabled for violating the rules’ speil btut then one time I got the email your account ahs been reactivated and I logged on and it was back - I could believe it i had pretty much given up and was just sending the code pic when I remembered

2 Likes