Instagram Account Disabled - "We'll review your info and if we can confirm it, you'll be able to request a review in the Help Center within approximately 24 hours."

Did you also change IP every time you fill the form?

No mate just from the same ip

Try using another Email address/other info in the appeal form

It took about 5 weeks totalā€¦ got my account back today.

TOS violation. Personal account

2 weeks of submitting forms myself and the rest using Henry Coopers service

Best of luck to all

1 Like

Hello Iā€™ve had my acc disabled aswell itā€™s been over 2 weeks now I have been submitting the form daily. Iā€™ve just been fe sending the same email with same code is that the right thing to be doing ?

I donā€™t know what else to do any other tips you all can think of ?

Thanks

What is henry coopers service ?

Search recap service on this forum

Thanks, also I have been sending the form daily with picture I havenā€™t received any email replies or nee emails ? My email is sending everytime Iā€™m not sure if that is normal or not

1 Like

hey in 2 weeks you were getting any response from it after sending your pic?
and HC service was able to get the account unbanned in how many days?

I filled out the form almost everyday

The first three attempts I got emails back asking for photo verification. After submission, denied emails came back.

Then I stopped getting emails completely

After that I used different email addresses, sent in picture verification but never got a response back

This was over the course of two weeks

Using recap services, it took 19 submissions for the unban

1 Like

This is normal. You should enter another email address when you submit the form. After you stop receiving response again, use another email, and so on. Just keep submitting the form.

1 Like

I got an account back from the unban in 8 submits and doing the same stuff again and again but the main thing is changing everything when submitting the forum, IP, MAC address emails everything, that worked for me in multiple accounts recovery

2 Likes

are you trying from desktop-only or mobile too?

I am getting an error as ā€œYour request couldnā€™t be processedā€ is anyone else getting this?

Yeah I get that message a lot if I use the mobile app try using desktop. This process is so annoying

Do you get the same error if you enter a different email address?

Try on PC. should work after that

I got the same problem. And I always get all those confirm your account to request view thing after I submit the forms. Can someone help me? Did anybody fix this situation?

This may help you.
https://mpsocial.com/t/guide-how-to-make-scrapers-immortal

Its about getting the ā€œrightā€ numbers

Can you help me?

Are you getting any reply from Instagram