Instagram banning accounts

Hello guys, I have been using jarvee for the last 8-10 months, I had around 20-30 Instagram accounts that I used to contact people (new potential clients, sending them DM). I used high proxies, 1 account per proxy, and every account was sending like 50-70 DM daily. Never had any problems, not even PV or anything. And in the last month I lost 5 accounts, when I lost the first one I didn’t know what it was, and then day after I lost 4 more, after that I stopped everything so I don’t lose them all. After stopping it accounts are still here, didn’t get any bans. I tried to add some other accounts to make some tests. On the first account I reduced messages to only 10 messages daily, after 5 days account was banned, I did another test with only 5 messages every second day, after few days that account also got banned. I really don’t know what to do and my business is going down because of this. This shit happened after the Instagram updates, can someone help me and tell me why are they getting banned and what should I change?

3 Likes

Also I am not doing any follow/unfollow action or likes or anything else, simply sending DM to the new users.

2 Likes

Any spintax? For DM?

We will need a little more info.
Spintax? Link in the DM? Mention in the DM.
Only to new followers?

Would a real user only dm ? I don’t think so.

1 Like

Do u mean you are sending dm to new users and not new followers? Sending dm to people who don’t already follow you is considered spamming.

1 Like

Yes I use Spintax at the start and the end of the message. No links, but I use token that takes username and put’s it in the message, for example: Hey, |username|. No mentions, well not the the new followers, for example I activate program to find people trough location, and send message to people that are using that location on their posts.

2 Likes

Chances are the IPs/Subnets got flagged, try 4G proxies

1 Like

Yes I am sending it to the people that are not following me, but it worked before never had problems.

2 Likes

That + poor spintax is your problem most likely.

On a side note, first you said:

Now you said:

A tad confusing at best.

You need to have very very advanced multilevel spintax to shot DMs at this rate

1 Like

Yea I know, the thing is it worked before, so I am trying to find what’s the solution, because it could be anything, but yea that could also be the problem, I will try to mix it with follows and likes, thanks.

1 Like

My bad I meant to new users that program finds trough location search.

1 Like

Sending DMs to people who don’t follow you is classified as pure spam so you cannot really expect it to work long term.

3 Likes

Maybe if I follow them first, and then send the message after a day or something?

1 Like

Because I can’t wait for the people to follow me, I am targeting only few locations, and if I am waiting for the people from that location to follow me first, that will never happen lol

1 Like

I bought 4G proxies today, will see how it goes in the next few days.

2 Likes

If I was easy everyone would be doing it and you and me would be out of income :slight_smile:

@zole - please reply to everyone in a single post or it become a lengthy thread for no reason.

2 Likes

Yes I TOTALLY agree, better target your potential audience with other tools like following, comments and like and when they follow you ‘’ must set good content they might want to see’’ then you can use send DM to new followers, you have the possibility here to even send a secondary message!!
Avoid Links as you can, ‘’ you can simply redirect them to the link in bio’’
And use a MULTI LEVEL SPINTAX
Best of Luck

True that haha, it’s bothering me because it fcked me up in a week, it was going good for months and I was gaining 150-200 new clients monthly, and now it all stopped and I am getting money only from clients that are renewing the service monthly, so need to get back asap

2 Likes