Instagram banning accounts

That’s is very difficult to succeed because you are massaging strangers who have not yet show any interest in you or your service. So it only takes a few times for some people to report you to instagram will be enough to get your account banned !

1 Like

DMs only to new followers. Everything elese is spam.

This is what happens when you use

4 Likes

For 3 years I have been sending messages with an offer on 2 company accounts.
Only to users who are watching me so far I have never got a ban.
This is also the case with clients’ accounts and, as before, no ban.

2 Likes

When sending dms to followers or people who already contaced you as long as you are respecting the limits and having good spintax you should be fine… :wink:

Watching you what? story?

Thanks for the update. I am about to use this.

1 Like

As many have pointed out just use an advanced spintax (there was a thread about it somewhere on the forum). As for myself I have never had any issues with DMs, but I have only been sending those manually to make sure each one is different, but it was the main account I have been sending it from so I was super cautious (around 10 per day max).

If you are using slaves to do it its a different story I guess as you can push the limits a bit harder but I wouldn’t go above 40-50 dms per day.

1 Like

Only one opinion in this is always try to make it like a human. Otherwise the systems are getting intelligent day by day.

sending to new followers is the only safe way

As other people have advised you, don’t send DMs to people who are not following you. No matter how many people you DM per day. That’s the major issue.

Also, check on your spintax.
Check these links for guidance on how to do the right spintax

Surely this is a waste of a message if they’ve already ignored the first one, or has anyone had results from this?