Instagram disabled at 190k

Guys I’m Bella, my account has been deactivated at 190k followers…I am willing to pay a nice fee at this point of desperation. I’ve contacted instagram and get the same reply of not following terms. @HenryCooper I hear you are the best at helping…and will gladly return a favor or fee …thank you guys anyone…

1 Like

Which was the subject of the ban?

1 Like

Violating terms

Here’s a photo of the constant reply

I cant help you about that, but maybe @Adnan @HenryCooper could.

3 Likes

Thank you for suggesting I’ve tried reaching out to @HenryCooper I see his reviews are immaculate and would love to be apart of that happy crew… thanks for trying… I’m still in shock…

Henry is the way to go, anything you were doing to get disabled

1 Like

Thank you, so much I’m praying he notices me…he’s quite popular :frowning: I’m in such bad condition…my eyes hurt from crying so much

2 Likes

What kind of account is it? Personal?

@bossofig can you help ? I’m willing to pay a fee as well… this has gotten to desperate measures now…

Yes personal account for 7 years even had my Facebook connected to it, and my Facebook is still active

Kind of confuses me because they didn’t disable my Facebook and my Facebook posted the same pics and stories as my Instagram…

Send me a PM and I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Sorry I can’t help, but if you can solve that and can please share the answer with us would be great :smiley:

1 Like

Actually I’ve found this link at @HenryCooper profile, you could try his service
https://socialgrowth.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/group/3

1 Like

Unbanning your account does not cost anything if you have time and are persistent. Try to be more active in the forum, once you reach level2, you will also have more access to that kind of information.

2 Likes

Did you use aggressive settings? Why was it disabled?

Could your ban have anything to do with fake likes and comments ? I heard they’re taking measures now.

I’ve heard of some guy on telegram that can recover accounts, but I don’t know if he’s legit and I heard it’s very expensive. I can try to look into it if you want

Hi Henry thank you ! I’ve accessed your guide and have contact with them once again, I sent photo and hoping for a reply now. Sorry for late response, apparently new users get limited replies :joy: …I will be in contact for more help if needed? Your the best @henrycooper :heartpulse: -Bella
Will keep you updated, if doesn’t work I’ll defiently be participating in your monthly banning plan lol.

1 Like

Could you look into it please? I’d appreciate all options avail at this point …