Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

4th May - 4th june

1 Like

So if this monthly cap is a thing, when does it begin each month?

2 Likes

It’s rolling probably.

2 Likes

I’m going to repeat something here, which I posted in the level 2 thread too. I’m pretty certain something messed up on the Instagram side. For my own account I see three different versions of my own page. Each of them seem to be coming from different earlier versions of the Instagram app. Sometimes the buttons say “Promote”, other times they say “Promotions”. Sometimes the Promotions button is not there at all. I tried posting pictures but it’s hard to anonymize the information, while still making it understandable. I’m posting this hear because I just was going to share a picture to my Story. In the two “earlier” page versions, I cannot see the “Add post to your story” entry in the sharing menu. It’s only in the most current one (the one that says Promotions) can I share to the Story. I had two heart attacks today already. The first when I realized the page was messed up, where I thought they removed Promotions from the account, and the second time just now when I thought they blocked sharing to stories as well. I need a drink.

13 Likes

6 000 follow limit / 30 days therory

Guys,

It might be nothing but let me share my experience :

On the 15th of may, my “CLIENT”'s 6 months plan stoped. So I stopped F/UF on Jarvee.
On 4th of june, like everyone here all my account got follow block (except for the new ones) including my former “CLIENT” for which I wasn’t boting since two weeks.

I juste double checked the stats. On 4th of june the number of follow during the last 30 days was 6 340.

The next day, on 5th of june the number of follow done during the 30 last days was 5 261… And the follow block desapired. So Kacper might have something here.

In 8 days I have an other account from a client that will pass down the level of 6 000 follow during the last 30 days. I’ll keep you posted the block disapear :slight_smile:

Good luck guys

9 Likes

Yes it is according to the pattern of my former client

I think It will be last 30 days count

1 Like

There does seem to be a number of other unrelated block troubles currently that people are reporting. Even still, the follow blocking does seem pretty consistent whereas the other troubles seem to be very random.

Speaking of which, and on something semi related, I’m seeing a lot of people have now had their swipe up feature taken away. Anyone here missing theirs or get the message?

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’ve been running automation for nearly 3 years. I confirm the theory of the 6k follow / month.

A client, after more than 1 year of activity, left the service the 20th of May. He performed more than 10k interactions and over the last months and got blocked.

I’m currently running experiments for likes.

I’d like to thank you everyone for the contribution to this post and please hesitate to write useless comments.

Thanks

A

9 Likes

Tks but those 6K are counting since which day? haha

I think the counter starts 30 days back from the day you are observing.

Ok guys, I have another theory based on my profiles.
I have 25 accounts, 20 of them are blocked.
The 5 accounts that works, 1 is new, 3 are pretty new, and 1 is very old, but there is a common thing in these 5 profiles.
When all accounts stopped working, around at 17:00/18:00 here where I live, these 5 accounts already finished their daily actions.
And, about the 6000 actions idea: the old account that was working well, today, after 173 follows stopped working.
I veryfied how many follows I did with this account in the last 30 days, and I did 6134.

5 Likes

So it’s clear now :wink: this isn’t great, but it could have been a lot worse.

2 Likes

Another thing:
This old account that today stopped working, at 18:16 here where I live, with 6134 actions since 06/06, tomorrow goes down at 5939 follows:
So, if the theory about 6000 follows/month is true, tomorrow I can follow people again without any problem.
I will let you know about that.

8 Likes

6,000/mo theory makes complete sense to me. Even for my new client account the second I exceeded 200 follows in the day they got follow blocked.

Just went and tracked a client that has been blocked for a month. They say they can now follow on the app themselves and the timing of everything lines up (he was blocked for a solid month).

So I’m assuming if this is all correct, actions have to stay to 200/day.

1 Like

Interested in this…

Interesting, please keep us updated on this. I too checked some of my accounts that got blocked and they are around the 5k mark not 6k. But I think we’re on to something…

1 Like

Anyway I found another (maybe) interesting thing:
I have a creator account, so I have directs divided in principal and others.
Yesterday night, all directs was together and there was no more division.
The stories are pretty strange: this morning it returned back of months when the “save” button was down left and not up, after, I had no more effects, and after no more GIFs.
The personal profile, returned back to old version with the profile pic at left and the bio under that.
Instagram has a lot of problems right now.

Someone of the level 2 has discovered other about the 6000/month?

1 Like

Yes, that sounds consistent with all the other messages I have read. Instagram is just having a lot of problems regarding development on their end

We have new clients with 200 follows that haven’t been blocked, we have one brand new client with 6 follows who was blocked, we have aged accounts doing normal F/UF that were blocked. The block reports are so all over the board I am thinking this is related to the Instagram server outages that are going on right now. There are a ton of normal people reporting blocks on accounts that were never automated: https://downdetector.com/status/instagram/map/

1 Like