Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

I think It will be last 30 days count

1 Like

There does seem to be a number of other unrelated block troubles currently that people are reporting. Even still, the follow blocking does seem pretty consistent whereas the other troubles seem to be very random.

Speaking of which, and on something semi related, I’m seeing a lot of people have now had their swipe up feature taken away. Anyone here missing theirs or get the message?

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’ve been running automation for nearly 3 years. I confirm the theory of the 6k follow / month.

A client, after more than 1 year of activity, left the service the 20th of May. He performed more than 10k interactions and over the last months and got blocked.

I’m currently running experiments for likes.

I’d like to thank you everyone for the contribution to this post and please hesitate to write useless comments.

Thanks

A

9 Likes

Tks but those 6K are counting since which day? haha

I think the counter starts 30 days back from the day you are observing.

Ok guys, I have another theory based on my profiles.
I have 25 accounts, 20 of them are blocked.
The 5 accounts that works, 1 is new, 3 are pretty new, and 1 is very old, but there is a common thing in these 5 profiles.
When all accounts stopped working, around at 17:00/18:00 here where I live, these 5 accounts already finished their daily actions.
And, about the 6000 actions idea: the old account that was working well, today, after 173 follows stopped working.
I veryfied how many follows I did with this account in the last 30 days, and I did 6134.

5 Likes

So it’s clear now :wink: this isn’t great, but it could have been a lot worse.

2 Likes

Another thing:
This old account that today stopped working, at 18:16 here where I live, with 6134 actions since 06/06, tomorrow goes down at 5939 follows:
So, if the theory about 6000 follows/month is true, tomorrow I can follow people again without any problem.
I will let you know about that.

8 Likes

6,000/mo theory makes complete sense to me. Even for my new client account the second I exceeded 200 follows in the day they got follow blocked.

Just went and tracked a client that has been blocked for a month. They say they can now follow on the app themselves and the timing of everything lines up (he was blocked for a solid month).

So I’m assuming if this is all correct, actions have to stay to 200/day.

1 Like

Interested in this…

Interesting, please keep us updated on this. I too checked some of my accounts that got blocked and they are around the 5k mark not 6k. But I think we’re on to something…

1 Like

Anyway I found another (maybe) interesting thing:
I have a creator account, so I have directs divided in principal and others.
Yesterday night, all directs was together and there was no more division.
The stories are pretty strange: this morning it returned back of months when the “save” button was down left and not up, after, I had no more effects, and after no more GIFs.
The personal profile, returned back to old version with the profile pic at left and the bio under that.
Instagram has a lot of problems right now.

Someone of the level 2 has discovered other about the 6000/month?

1 Like

Yes, that sounds consistent with all the other messages I have read. Instagram is just having a lot of problems regarding development on their end

We have new clients with 200 follows that haven’t been blocked, we have one brand new client with 6 follows who was blocked, we have aged accounts doing normal F/UF that were blocked. The block reports are so all over the board I am thinking this is related to the Instagram server outages that are going on right now. There are a ton of normal people reporting blocks on accounts that were never automated: https://downdetector.com/status/instagram/map/

1 Like

I am running Jarvee on just one account as I’m fairly new to this, on my home IP, and got follow blocked.

I just checked through my stats and I have like 12k f/fu (600/day each) actions for the past 30 days. However, my likes are just fine, even though they are in a similar state (around 10k) which is interesting to note.

I can take two things away from this.

1. I am still learning
  2. It seems like I am way too high on actions and fucked up lol

EDIT: Also I run social marketing for a company, completely different vibe (no automation for now) and I am able to fully operate with that account on the same phone that I run my personal off of. However, with my personal, which is automated, I am blocked from following whether it’s on chrome, firefox, my phone, another phone, or in my imagination.

4 Likes

No, nothing is clear and I am here to shatter you theory which is complete nonsense. I have in Jarvee 5 accounts that were recently added and they got blocked also on warm up settings. They followed only 1500 accounts in 10 days and received blocks. Also I think this is globaly because my clients said to me that his actions are blocked over phone, and then again when I logged over my phone on the same account I was able to follow and like, but he wasn’t which means that this is affecting people that didn’t use automation at all ever, and are regular users, and they still got blocked. This is on Instagram’s end.

6 Likes

I just had another account drop below the 6000 follows per month and I’m able to follow again.

10 Likes

How are you guys checking how many follows preformed in the last 30 days?

2 Likes

People I know and Friends got follow&like blocks out of the blue for no reason at all.

Probably a bug

2 Likes

Yes. My clients too