Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Yep. That’s why I ask my clients to change the password…

1 Like

I guess I was asking you if changing the password takes the action block off the account.
I’ve had it happen to my personal account.

1 Like

Ohhh, no, it didn’t, as far as I know.
Not immediately at least.

One of my clients said she was out of the block. Important: looks like there was nobody to unfollow this morning so there was no activity for 24 hours. I tried to follow and bam block. Also not sure if this client is right. Total following last 30 days: 7500

One of my own accounts is out of the block since yesterday. I forgot password so changed this and connected the account to the old proxy. No reset device id. It started following without problems! Total following last 30 days: 6300

1 Like

How do you know how many follows they’ve had in a month? Where can you see those stats?

Thanks for clarifying. I was not sure.

It does not make the block go away, but it increases the likelyhood of getting it removed earlier, since you’ve reacted to their message. At least that’s my understanding. This is taken from a response I got from Instazood. I posted it here:

yes and people who are following/unfollowing people manually. Do you think the 6000/30 is the most feasible explanation for all this at the moment?

1 Like

That’s great news! What sort of limits are you doing on the mobile proxy then?

I was exporting csv into numbers to calculate but @socialgain have shown the right way to do it

7 Likes

That’s why I was asking. I’m not using Jarvee. So I guess I need to calculate manually? :wink:

Awesome man. How do you know the exact number of limits is 12.000?

It’s to soon to tell if it’s the ideal solution, we will have to learn more about our experiences… Let’s start with that.

Hahaha, good luck with that… Even with one account you won’t be able to do manually. Impossible to do it as seriously as with jarvee…

Come on, let’s be serious they are not sending this to every one. Do you know someone who is not boting who received the message ?

The whole theory thing started on the 4th of june… Your data are too old I guess :slight_smile:

Good stat mate ! Can you share the way you target sources ? 25% Follow back ratio is impressive ! Many thanks

3 Likes

Im having follow block on old accounts with more than 6k month and on aged -warmed accounts with just 1k/month so there must be something else there.

1 Like

Let’s say I have a DJ who wants to grow. I will NOT target famous DJs (DJ Durel, DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled, etc). What I will do is type in DJ on the search bar. Find someone who has 100K followers max. Then I will go ahead and import that DJ, along with DJs in his/her sphere of influence. From there, I will let it target for mayb 4-5 days until I get some steady results. From every 10 people, I will maybe get 2 good sources. Get those two sources, find more DJs in THEIR sphere of influence, rinse and repeat.

From there, I will have a good set of account followers who follow back, save those in an excel spreadsheet so when another DJ hits me up and wants to grow, I can then apply those sources to their account. BUT BEWARE, just because some sources do well for one account, they might not do well for others. So I will weed out the bad sources even if they were good sources for someone else, find sphere of influence, etc. You get the picture :wink:

4 Likes

Do you also like after follow? And only public accounts?

1 Like

I haven’t been even though im on 4g proxies. I will start implementing that once this block situation settles. So most likely next week going to start slow. Since follow limits are going down, that gives me more time in the day to perform liking comments, and viewing stories :relaxed: Not worried one bit.

Is there any information on how long this follow block will last?

Hi guys. My first post here . I have 2 insta accounts that were running on 2 phones + instazood on pretty high number of follows/day … and both got follow block on 4th june and still on block now .

My question is this . While are on block is it any good to run : comments , likes or story view? Are this even helps? Or the core is follow ?

I was running story view +follows when i got blocked

Tnks

1 Like