Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

I set the price. They didn’t. They are in the US in cities with multiple Mobile IP subnet ranges. To pay a VA in a big city with that availability to ranges is more $$ than paying a VA in a tiny town with very few mobile IP ranges you’ll burn through quickly. I won’t list my prices I pay publicly but it’s better than working at Target as a cash register agent in the US and they can do it from home around their schedule.

1 Like

I also pay per account created. That way I know they are really hustling for the time.

6 Likes

going to ask a really basic/stupid question:
Total actions refers to follows/likes/unfollows altogether? How do you know what that total is?

yes

but the threshold is 6000 action on the follow tool only if the theory is true !

2 Likes

Do you guys change the password when you get this msg?

I have been ignoring it so far

I do,and i tell my clients to change as well

Whats VAS please?

Something stil isn’t quite right about the 6k limit. When the blovks came in i stopped all accounts.

One was at 5989 in 21 days. So on a whim i reenabled it at 198 max per day. Its now definitely over the 6k mark and still going.

Im curious if this was a two stage hit. Slap everyone doing over 6k a month, measure how long to return to activity. The longer the wait the higher probability of bot activity.

Just to be safe im going to manual follow using EB ony handful of accounts.

Has anyone else restarted from under 6k amd crossed over 6k in 30 since blocks hit?

1 Like

virtual assistant

4 Likes

Oh I see, that sounds good. I was going to say that since the IP ranges matter then you would have to hire VAs in cities with multiple subnets lol.
So does this mean that you hire different VAs every time since IG only allows up to 5 accounts per device?

Thanks, but another stupid question. How do you know what those numbers are? Tools tab, under the comment: xx/xxxx followed?
The first number is today’s count, and the second number is for the month?
just kind of guessing here lol

One client of mine who started a month ago just went over 6,000 today. His account is still doing follows.

1 Like

I think the block will hit tomorrow. Please keep us updated pray

2 Likes

actually hoping for it to hit tomorrow

GOOD UPDATE: Client of mine has done 5,700 follows in the last month. Enabled tool just now, works. Out of the block.

1 Like

Hey. And he was affected by the IG’s update? So the follow block was lifted to him. Or?

1 Like

This is correct

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeh, I would need as well :wink:

i wanna wake up to nothing but green on jarvee tomorrow morning and sip coffee while I send 50 paypal requests

7 Likes

I follow up. Interesting.

1 Like