Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

If you follow on the app the follows look like they take, but if you go back and refresh the follow count it will go back to the original number. Have the clients check that.

I texted her and asked her to follow someone and then refresh the page. She told me the follow sticks.

2 Likes

Just had something that could only have happened by bot detection from Instagram on a test account I created. It was entirely created and used inside Jarvee 3 weeks ago on my own residential IP and has been running almost no actions. From just 1 up to 8 total actions per day, super randomized with 10 hour sleep. It just received the “You shared your password with a 3rd party app to increase your likes and follows, change your password now to keep using Instagram.”

4 Likes

did some of you actually managed to follow again? wasn’t able to follow since 5/7 , my accs have been resting for 72h but still can’t follow

So it looks like in order to be safe, we can only follow 200 a day. Am I right?

That’s how the math works out, yeah.

You gotta look at how many actions have been taken in the last 30 days. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been resting for 72h. I’ve also been resting for 72+hrs and I still can’t follow.

1 Like

Sheesh. If that’s the case, only being able to follow 200/day, I might just be able to do that manually instead of paying $20 a month for Jarvee. Uh oh, Jarvee might be losing lots of business soon

2 Likes

I totally agree with everything you said.

1 Like

Very interesting, unless they are just sending the message to masses just to get everyone to change their password

Same here, any thoughts?

1 Like

I don’t know… It happened on another account of mine earlier today that had totally different statistics and footprints, and then this account which had no conceivable way to be detected. The only thing connecting them was that they are both on Jarvee. So could be random, or could be Instagram detecting Jarvee.

I’m going to ramp up actions on the account aggressively and see what the next step is for Instagram.

just wanted to remind all of you guys as we speak that ig is down again! what do you think? maybe they’re fixing stuff i guess or doing a new update.
https://downdetector.com/status/instagram check it out

2 Likes

Oh, forgot to say I got the account back by changing my password and reseting device ID.

Yeah, my feeling is that we are all noticing stuff happening to our accounts that could be caused many different factors… maybe not even related. Instagram could be updating their algorithm, which affects some of us… they could be creating more aggressive limiting, which could be affecting others of us in a different way… etc, etc. Could be all connected, or maybe not connected at all.

They keep pushing out new features but should be updating the fucking stability. Ridiculous.

I believe they are detecting bots specifically. If they’re monitoring accounts that use the API that would be one way.

Another way would be to see if there are two actions in different locations or on different proxies within X amount of minutes. This is not brain surgery and is pretty easy to detect.

I do think Jarvee can do a better job of trying to make our behavior undetectable though. JarJar get to work!

fingers Crossed ,IG is Down hopefully they are fixing there system now and will be able to do the follow action Soon ,don’t forget when you start th tools start warming up first if you start with +300 follow a day than you will be stuck in follow blocks loop again

From my experience if you need to add machine learning to the system it go throught multiple proccesses, re-code algorithm & data migration and i think that’s what happening to IG now they are in proccess to add new machine learning could be the one they are already anounce it back in november 2018 to detect inauthentic activities, such as fake followers, likes comments…etc.