Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

xx/xxxx
total actions of the day / total lifetime action
this side resets to 0 every new day / this side keeps adding up every day

1 Like

When things seem to work again.As we all know, Do not go hard at it from day one. Build up your trust score with minimum settings and gradually build your way up.

3 Likes

What limits? 200 or 450 follows? And 6000+ total?

One of my own accounts was hit by the block. When I today tried to follow on mobile I was able to follow again.

1 Like

@Tyson @jasmin As far as I understand it, changing the password also disconnects all apps, which are connected through the official API (check the list “authorized apps”) on Instagram itself. Changing the password also “disconnects” unofficial apps, and intruders, which might have gotten ahold of the account.

Does this reset the block?

You’re referring to whom?

Would love to take a sneak peak into the level 2 topic… :grin:

3 Likes

Me too! :wink: …!!

Yep. That’s why I ask my clients to change the password…

1 Like

I guess I was asking you if changing the password takes the action block off the account.
I’ve had it happen to my personal account.

1 Like

Ohhh, no, it didn’t, as far as I know.
Not immediately at least.

One of my clients said she was out of the block. Important: looks like there was nobody to unfollow this morning so there was no activity for 24 hours. I tried to follow and bam block. Also not sure if this client is right. Total following last 30 days: 7500

One of my own accounts is out of the block since yesterday. I forgot password so changed this and connected the account to the old proxy. No reset device id. It started following without problems! Total following last 30 days: 6300

1 Like

How do you know how many follows they’ve had in a month? Where can you see those stats?

Thanks for clarifying. I was not sure.

It does not make the block go away, but it increases the likelyhood of getting it removed earlier, since you’ve reacted to their message. At least that’s my understanding. This is taken from a response I got from Instazood. I posted it here:

yes and people who are following/unfollowing people manually. Do you think the 6000/30 is the most feasible explanation for all this at the moment?

1 Like

That’s great news! What sort of limits are you doing on the mobile proxy then?

I was exporting csv into numbers to calculate but @socialgain have shown the right way to do it

7 Likes

That’s why I was asking. I’m not using Jarvee. So I guess I need to calculate manually? :wink:

Awesome man. How do you know the exact number of limits is 12.000?