Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Haha yep, was not aware I had to warm up before following the suggested celebs/friends you get when signing up.

In my experience the block does not go away after password change. Could still be a bad proxy depending on what you’re using. Settings still too aggressive. Multiple factors.

LOLOLOL I just changed my password guys and it went away…
JK it didn’t

Stop spreading fake news!

3 Likes

You don’t have to. A normal user wouldn’t “warm-up” their account. When you are using Instagram on your phone don’t think about it. Just don’t go over the hourly limit.

What I wanted to say is that this could be a sign for an Instagram but instead of new limits. Nothing proofed but I also build some of my account on the phone in the past. I always started manually follow/unfollow and followed around 300-500 people in the first day. That was never a problem.

After reading their whitepaper research, I would say this is a test with a workaround (i.e. 6k limit).

You can not ignore this one. They will not let you back into your account until you change your password.

1 Like

This is what we know:

• New users are getting follow blocks
  • Non botters are getting follow blocks
  • Follow blocks are occurring below this 6,000/30 theory
  • Some account are still following past the 6,000/30 theory
  • More coffee is needed
  • We cannot confirm shit ATM only speculation.
14 Likes

Tried following today on 3 slave accounts. 2 have been unblocked while 1 is still blocked (DC proxies)

Also can report that my personal account has been unblocked on mobile (have not tried following again on MP yet).

Indeed with all

2 Likes

How is instagram affecting your mental health? Mine is not good.:cold_sweat:… class action law suit?

3 Likes

WE DON’T KNOW ANYTHING haha :tired_face:

3 Likes

Lolol I agree, especially if I lose my 80 client pyramid scheme right now I’m going to need some mental help

4 Likes

funny – on the 2/3, ya got bad timing not 6k follow block . let me spell it out.
on that day many of my accounts lost hundreds of followers to regain them the next day. There seemed to be a wave of disables then renables the next day. Also – ER dropped 1-2 points on the 2 and third.
So not only your account was block so were many, many others who did NOT block

1 Like

It’s not a bug guys.
Try to follow @instagram and you will see lol

2 Likes

Wow yes it works for the Instagram account.

Rah wtff I can follow @instagram but no one else :joy::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Yes it’s very well played by them :laughing:
Blocking people but making sure everyone that wants to follow them can do that still

2 Likes

I reblocked after released and 13 following.

Maybe I am on the tiny line

Agreed. After reading the white paper I think they might be using a 6-week period to determine average follows. Not the 30 day period that many are speculating about.

It let me follow theRock:thinking:

1 Like