Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Ok let me change it. Thanks!

Strange. I can follow some celebs too, mostly the ones who have over 100m followers.

Its funny because that’s how i used to warm up my accounts you used to get a few hundred followers by unfollowing then following a celeb a thousand times a day. I called it list surfing. People just follow you as you go to the top of the list…

confirmed… it’s letting me follow any account that’s verified with 40 million followers or more

2 Likes

Indeed.

I’ve tried to follow willsmith and didn’t work, so I was guessing it was because he have 32,8m but kylie and kendalljenner didn’t work either.
I’ve tried to follow therock, it enable me to follow he has 145m.
I’ve tried to follow cristiano 170m working normally
I’ve tried to follow bellathorne 19.5m working normally
I’ve tried to follow joejonas 10.4m working normally

looool hahhahhaah this is crazy

2 Likes

I tried to follow kylie and kendall jenner both didnt work… so im not sure what this means they have over 100Million

Followed @bellathorne she has 19 million
Followed @joejonas 10M
something is going on here

1 Like

im still beleiving that instagram facing some majore issues in the servers thats why they block people from following, it started whenGoogle Server Issues Creates Outages for YouTube and Snapchat, Shopify…etc so maybe it effected instagram somehow aswell.

1 Like

I received a “change password” pop-up… closed it (X) and they banned the account instantly :weary::thinking::unamused:

How about follow peoples from suggestions?

1 Like

I am curious. Are you all resting your accs. Or continue with the other tools?

The accounts been disabled?

1 Like

Lmaooo WOW me too. Alright that actually makes me mad :joy:

Ok i have an account at 75k followers, a very legit account ive had for 3 years now.

Its been BLOCKED for the last 3 days right.

I just followed Kylie Jenner, DIDNT WORK.

Followed Arianagrande, it worked. Followed Khloe Kardashian, it worked. Followed KIM Kardashian, it worked! I followed Miley Cyrus it worked but bella hadid wont work and so forth

What the FUCK?

Anyone else i follow doesnt work, only some of these BIG NAMES.

1 Like

I can also follow joe and bella. Not kendall and kylie!

Weird! I have been closing mine many times, and nothing happened to my account

Yes, it’s strange i was instantly logged out, trying to login and they say account doesn’t exist… can’t find it in search nor via url. So it’s been banned/disabled. :frowning:

1 Like

WOW if you like a picture right now then go into it’s likes…
You have the option to follow yourself…
But even then you’re action blocked lol
You can’t even follow yourself.
Something is 100% glitching.

2 Likes

500??? Noooo maybe 35 follows at max

I have had this error message to. I had a url in my bio (profile text). After I removed it, everything was fine again. I contacted the owner of the website that I was linking to. She said she had received the same message from many people that had her url in their bio. She has no idea why. But taking out that link was the solution to the problem.

1 Like

What do you think? they would say the updated limits in public? did they explain what issue they facing except some general statement?

Good research, refering an old statement…LOL :sweat_smile: