Jarvee, Tools, click on the profile, follow tab, “results” tab

I’ve got 3 accs. All on DC proxy located in PL

Trailing 30d follow actions
1: 11245 follows
2. 3421 follows
3. 5837 follows

All of them has got follows blocked.
All accounts are older than 3-4years
They’re posting regularly - 2-3 normal posts, at least 4 video stories with self made content (influencers), answering dm’s, writing comments, making IGTV with selfmade comments et cetera.

Today we also checked that we lost a lot of organic traffic on posts, propably it’s corelated with IG servers Problems.

We grow on stories traffic around 16,5% day to day, And 4,9% weekly

I’m not sure that 6k limit is working for sure - if it is why my 2 & 3 are still blocked (from 4:14 pm warsaw time)

Edit:

1: more than 12k followers
2: more than 4,5k
3: more than 2k

4 Likes

There are a lot of people reporting the 6000/30 day limit and that seems like definitely something to probably think is sticking.

That being said it also seems like there are tons of Instagram server issues and/or testing issues and it’s hard to know if the 6000 actions is going to be permanent and cover everybody. I suspect that it will and that some people are just not showing it yet. They may not have rolled that out globally either.

It’s likely that multiple things are going on here. It’s an enormous company

Be patient. There are a lot of smart people on here sharing data.

3 Likes

i have poked around here but can’t find a way to figure this out other than manually adding the followed total for each source. Is there something I’m missing here?

appreciate the help

1 Like

How do you know the new limit is 6,000 follows a month?

1 Like

Where do you get your mobile proxies from???

Guys can some1 send me the links of the twitter hashtag and critical information about the issue to send to my clients? Like some are real mad, asking for proofs of a problem. Because in my country instagram is working perfectly, but the vps and proxies are in the US.
Thanks!!

PD: They were in the other MEGA THREAD, but now I cant access, please @MojoJojo share them with me if you can.

Bro literally type “Instagram down” on Twitter or Google. Come on, think & do - then ask.

1 Like

That isnt enough, they want like some real information, not some hashtags… Stop being so unpolite

huh? What real information do you want? You think anyone knows the reason for this? If you’re waiting for a press release to send to clients good luck. Screenshots of other users experiencing issues is more than enough for my clients.

2 Likes

1 Like

So if I was doing 1045 followers a day how long till I get my accounts back…

Look what I found!

3 Likes

FYI i’m from the UK and The Sun has a really bad rep for publishing clickbait sh*t all the time.

Also, their whole report is based on Down Detector reports. A lot of the threads here have posts telling people to go report it to down detector multiple times.

Chances are that we’re the (main) reason that this article was written.

3 Likes

what do you think about that?

2 Likes

I am not sure if it will be much help but I have noticed something odd with the follow blocks this time.

Once I turn off the autofollow function for a while when I turn it back on Jarvee doesnt react to the block right away. With previous blocks it would say straight away that there is a follow block and right now even though it doesnt in fact follow anyone it still performs the auto follow function and auto likes after the “follow” as if it all worked fine. Basically for some reason it doesnt recognize there is a follow block until a while passes.

I’ve only been using jarvee for around a year and have had a few follow blocks but I’ve never seen something like this happening before, also its not just one account that acts like that but almost all of them.

My suspicion is there must be some kind of a discrepancy between IG and Jarvee as in Jarvee haven’t caught up with the latest IG update and there is an issue with the embedded server or there is some kind of a problem with the IG itself as people said before.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I wanted to follow up on the 6000/30 theory since I have some data to provide. I run an agency and we have 100’s of accounts plugged into Jarvee (using semi-residential IPs) and the one distinguishing factor with accounts that have follow-blocks vs no blocks is the number of follower actions executed within last 30 days. This number seems to be around 6000 for us as well.

It seems like the accounts all started having issues on May 30th. However, accounts under the 6000
(in last 30 days) marker are still functioning as normal with no action blocks.

Other tools, such as the contact tool and unfollow tool are functional across all accounts; even ones with follow-blocks.

Also, I did have a client who ended their contract with me because they received warning on their account. They did not have a follow-block at this time. The same client who ended the contract with me about a week ago reached out saying they now have a block. So this might mean the account hit the 6000 mark after we were done working together and now has a block… which strengthens the 6000/30 theory.

I’ve been running tests with settings and different IP providers and so far this makes the most logical sense and has real data to back it up.

Hopefully this helps get us all closer to a solution. For now, I’m cooling off on my accounts that have blocks and dialing back the settings on the others to keep them under 6000 follows. Hopefully, this works!

Cheers!

7 Likes

before you read this if this just an Ig problem that will be fixed and i wish so same as you ,than what im saying is complete nonsense xD!

6000/30 theory could be true But don’t get distracted with just that ,there’s More than just that
Yes a lot of people claiming that IG is playing with the limits
maybe if you hit the Limits you get action blocked and that triggers Ig IA that your using bots and ur ip gets flagged and if you have same ranges ip’s same accounts settings and a lot of linked accs with same start times and sleep times you will be in more trouble
so randomizing as much as possible!

Normal users use comments, likes, follow ,unfollow ,story view ,dm’s
Normal users don’t do actions 24h/24h

the limits would be much lower in this case i don’t think normal users do more than 400 actions a day

I’m Not and expert i’m just saying whats on my mind !

we have to study normal users behavior but we don’t have any stats of most people behaviors and actions per day

this is nothing

also you better pause all the tools for accs that has action blocked

5 Likes

I don’t like to speculate on IP issues. I have tried so many different providers… and you can just read other forums. People using mobile proxies are even having issues. So I don’t think it’s an IP related issue.

It’s definitely important to use 1 IP per account, randomize your activity and use sleep timers. But that still doesn’t get to the core issue to why everyone is having issues.

This is the only consistent piece of data that shows something sufficient at this point. You can see a clear divide in the spreadsheet at the 6000 mark:

I’m hoping this might trigger others to analyze their bot activity a bit more and possibly find other patterns that could be causing red flags.

God speed.

14 Likes

not just old accs that has passed 6000 limit are blocked but there’s also accounts with less than 6000 follows in the last 30 days and still got hit with action blocked too
new created account 50% action blocked
we don’t like to speculate on IP issues but its a fact that they get flagged right؟ can’t ignore it

4 Likes