Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Hallo,

So, i’m managing around 30 customer accounts.

all of them were blocked last week, and aprox all of them are already unblock.

One of them were block for two days, and then on thursday night the block released. (less than 6k on that day, something like 5800)
So I started warming up with extremly low setting, less than 3 follows per hour, with increase and stuff.

almost 1 week after the block release, this account is around 4900 today follows in the last 31 days, so today, it did follow around 58 people ( still in a long warm up phase ), and guess what ?
Blocked again.

I’m scared about some “trail stop” that they will put on flagged accounts, something like :
Oh, you followed 6k ? take a block

Oh you still using automation? take a new block at 4k5 (i.e for exemple)
and so on…

Is anyone experiencing new blocks on fresh unblock accounts?

Thank you for the read

3 Likes

Just an update: 4 more accounts were unblocked today and I am warming up using slow settings. Key things are:

1. Max follows per hr/ less than 15
  2. Max followers per day 150

I did have a new account blocked that has never been on automation before so curious about that.

5 Likes

I had two unblocked this morning. After 1 follow on one and 2 on the other, blocked. Both with their own ip/proxy. Both of these accounts are newer (3 months). If the theory is correct and applies for these two accounts, it’s possible the 1 follow out it back over the limit, and if so it should be unblocked again, but I doubt it. All of my blocked accounts have been blocked since the 4th, and one has been blocked for 18 days (my most aggressive one with 15k+ follows a month). I am incredibly concerned that these blocks won’t be temporary.

2 Likes

I was running around 400 likes a day personally and no issues with liking have come up for me. At least that I’ve noticed.

What do you think you did different that helped get those two unblocked?

1 Like

Honestly no. When they fall below 6k mine will work again. Well. At least so far…

Yeees me to :+1:

i think instagram relay updated their platform they blocked me 3 week ago then i can follow again a week ago then they blocked 4 days ago then i can follow again today after i send them a message they said to me we are sorry we are updating our services

4 Likes

Instagram blocked me in 23/10/2016 then in 3/12/2018 then 4/3/2019 …

• please provide a context
1 Like

How did you send them a message haha?

2 Likes

Did you send directly to zuckerberg@facebook.com?

4 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to that guide with the Jarvee settings? It was called “How we have defeated at a technical and…”? Looking for those settings. Any help would be great.
Thank you

1 Like

I did not do anything different. I kept liking and unfollowing on those two. I have accounts that are blocked that have followed WAY more over the last month still blocked and some that followed WAY less than these two. I can’t see any reason as to why these two people have been unblocked and not the others. I do have one account that is a few years old that is still following over 500 per day with no issues.

1 Like

I think that was a post by @TradeKozy if I remember rightly

2 Likes

Now this is interesting! Are you able to share a screenshot of the message?

3 Likes

You must have level 2 to be able to see this topic.

1 Like

Only just realized with @TradeKozy ‘s recent promotion - L1 posts become restricted to L2 when the OP gets tapped for L2.

@LanceParrish, I’m looking for that post as well and will let you know if I find an archived version.

1 Like

Yes, but they moved the topic to level 2, so if you do not have level 2 you will not see this topic.
Today in the morning I could not see myself, but I wrote to the administrator and until the afternoon the topic was visible again.

1 Like

Nooo! Didn’t saw that.

The settings were a nice guide to have, but not extremely necessary. The settings were giving for granted the new limit of 6000 and the whole approach was to point towards quality rather that super boosted follow.
The limit was set to 150 per day, night mode enabled, 8 hours of running, not follow and autofollow in the same, etc I mean basically all the settings that you can pick to make it look human and not robotic

4 Likes