Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

At the same time I see people talking about the 6k theory per month I see some of their accounts running above it.

So you think this is all really an IG bug?

Please tell me someone what are you doing:
I stopped all my actions on FollowLiker. about 50% of my account are blocked. Those who are not, i stopped to but I am little bit scared to start them again with lower numbers of new limits.

I also have some new customers who want to start.

What to do???

1 Like

Hi everyone, after these updates by instagram, I no longer have valid accounts to scrape followers, someone on the advice?

I feel the theory is almost there, can be 7000 or 5000 but looks like they’re testing it out.

Leave them turned off till get back. After back, stop more 24-48h only the follow and start slowly and trial and error.

The new accounts are not suffering if you use the setting respecting the 6000/30 theory.

I offer them paid story Ads and run MS accounts

UPDATE GUYS: BOT is still perfectly working after 100 or so manual unfollows ¿? this is so silly LOL, I’ll do the same with the other accounts then! LMK if you tried it too plz

The ban on follows? or unfollows? I dont understand

what was the gist of the convo? if you dont mind summarizing it please

Wanted to share some updates… I’ve seen a few more accounts where the block has been removed and they’re able to follow again. No proxy changes to those, but updated to very conservative settings. Accounts restarted yesterday after being banned are still able to follow too.

I just got a follow block on a new client today. Only about 3 weeks working on their account with a total of 4,275 follows. Is anyone else seeing any new recent follow blocks on accounts?

I tried with other of the follow-banned accounts manually unfollowing a lot of people but the follow-ban is still there on this one… this is annoying

1 Like

Ban on follows

Just so I understand this correctly.

By manually unfollowing people, the follow ban was lifted?

In one of my accounts, yes, that worked to avoid the follow-ban.
In the other one my follow-ban is still there, I’ll try manually unfollowing more people later. Weird stuff xD

Hahaha how strange, how many ppl did you unfollow you think?

when the block is lifted which settings do you use, warmup settings like 50-70 and increasing everyday or just 200 per days and thats it?

I started all accounts with the low warmup settings and it runs smoothly so far. But on two older accounts i started with 200/day right away and this is working too. All accounts below 6000 for the last 30 days.

How do you handle this?

Anyone tried to make more 6000/30 follows AFTER your account was able to follow again ?

This is really important

4 Likes

I have a basic question, do you know how to see in the jarvee whether the client is still blocked?
Only by running follow on jarvee will I see if there is a blockade?

Around 150 I think, yep it’s driving me crazy because it’s not working in the other account…

If you export the notifications you will see how long was supposed to last the ban, if you didn’t try to follow from other sources, then it should be still valid

tools tab -> name of the account in the filter box (just type inst) -> click exectue actions -> show notification history

3 Likes

Then they’re probably not related… correlation does not imply causation.