2 Likes

Me running to Mpsocial to see if anyone else’s Instagram is down

5 Likes

Hopefully new update or rolling back to old one lol

2 Likes

By the way instagram is down folks, maybe something connected to our issue

Update INCOMING Coof Coof :slight_smile:

2 Likes

zuckerberg saw that after entering the limits, everyone started leaving Instagram and changed his mind! we’re back to the game

5 Likes

I believe Instagram has lost more money being down trying to stop us, than what they could lost if not trying to f** us. :joy:

5 Likes

I think zuckerberg is reading this forum :frowning: sorry zuck

3 Likes

So does everyone still think its the automation that has the world of IG in a crumble?:rofl:

Everyone rushing to check their twitter/mpsocial to see if instagram is down

1 Like

Instagram HQ right now.

3 Likes

I think instagram is freaking out because they thought during this update they would end all bots(well most), but really they just pissed most instagrammers off. Good one insta!

1 Like

Instagram is working again :slight_smile:

1 Like

not for us :smiley:

1 Like

Is anyone seeing their followback percentage greatly improve? I think I am. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Anyone with follow block lifted after the outage? :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::facepunch:

1 Like

i dont think the issue coming from instagram, it’s obviously DDos Attack. the same thing happened yesterday with Telegram

1 Like

Here happening now with Vodafone and other companies.

instead of been witing for some magical shit to happen to left the limits, go and improve your sources and look for new ways to acheive high followback ratio with the available tools.

1 Like