Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Improve sources, it’ll only benefit you in the end !! May even end up getting you double the results if some
Magicial lift on limits does happen :joy:

Seems so. Question is can we continue following people to not hit block again.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m able to follow back and I had 9000 follower actions in a month. Keep up with the noise and make them retreat!

1 Like

You’re running follows again?

1 Like

My follow ban was lifted after Instagram came back.

How many accounts?

1 Like

Well, I followed two accounts and got blocked again… and this wasn’t any automated follow, was actually expecting to be unblocked until next week…

I’m at my peak of anger, almost 2 weeks now and every single accont I run is still blocked… this is actually the end I’m out of logical things to contribute to the conversation

1 Like

Yes. 75-100 a day on my accounts that are no longer over 6000

How many are over 6000

Looks like they are getting a dose of their own medicine.

@LanceParrish man I know the theories I’ve been following this feed since the first posts, I’m not even kidding… clients that quit my service over a month ago are still TOASTED, while a select few of mine were way over 6K and are back already… not too much is consistent to me, has to be other factors in play.

2 Likes

There is no pattern that applies to all of the accounts. It may apply to most, but certainly not all. All we can do now is just wait.

1 Like

Perhaps. I’m not seeing it though thank god. Just my results.
I have always had 1:1 proxies and my follow settings were around 400-600 a day. No likes.
My accounts have been getting unblocked under 6000 although I’ve been slow to turn back on folllowa at 75-100 a day.
Maybe someone else here can help too?

Also if you have over 200 days that can reblock you.

is Instagram still down for you guys?

No, im already spamming around…

2 Likes

Same here :smiley: working Fine
did you notice any changes bro!

1 Like

Nope, still not lifted on the 6k+

1 Like

Working well here