Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Ok. With all the evidence you just provided, i am convinced All pros here talk bs!

2 Likes

With all due respect, I highly disagree. First of all, this did NOT just start in less than 30 days. You talk about people being new, yet many people have been doing this for years and have seen a correlation between action follow blocks and the 6000/30 theory. Second of all, a simple google search can go a long way. You can see that many people were actually having trouble in April with these follow blocks, which if you do the simple math, has already passed 30 days. Furthermore, I’m sure PLENTY of people can show you evidence of this 6000/30 day theory. Matter of fact, if you read all the posts previous to this, you would have seen that. Coming on this forum and knocking down theories isn’t productive. We are all hear to exchange ideas.
Obviously, the 6000/30 theory isn’t soundproof. But it is one of the working theories that makes sense a lot of the time. For you to come on here and say for people in this forum to provide evidence, just shows how much of a “noob” YOU are. What do you think is gonna happen? You think Instagram is gonna come out and say, “here’s the evidence you need guys?!” Come on! This is as much evidence as you’re gonna get from different people offering their ideas. Period.

6 Likes

Haha!

It’s a matter of time mate, If these problems stick around we will know the answers soon enough but definitely not in a week🤣

Most of these professionals spend very minimal amounts of time on their Instagram accounts per day, they never reply to comments, never like posts, never answer dms, never watch story’s or ads and they put out mass following and unfollowing. Do people honestly
believe Instagram won’t see that. Not saying this is everyone but it’s a high majority.

Spend more time on your accounts, look more legit and just MAYBE you’ll see there’s more to the Instagram algorithm than just limitations.

@Samgfleming Dear God. You joined this forum 47 minutes ago. Why? Do you have anything better to do than bash things. Do something productive. Smh.

D33
NOOB​:rofl: I won’t reply to your insults, I’m simply saying it’s annoying reading comments that aren’t ‘soundproof’:rofl:

ANYWAYS!

90% of people who bot got HIT when the Instagram updates came out. This is going of YEARS however as I just said in my previous comment, there’s a lot more to it than just limitations.

Yeah, this occurred to 2 of my colleagues. I agree with what I read earlier guys. Maybe there’s a rolling limit so if you start following back immediately after the follow block has been lifted, it probably just blocks you again.

Since i don’t use F/UF my follower per day increased :thinking:

1 Like

Lol well that’s a great “side effect” lol.

1 Like

I personally have not been hit with this 6k block. That might be because I mostly use my personal account as a hybrid. It’s part bot, majority me. So I do agree that the algorithm is a lot more complicated than an arbitrary 6k number. As I still am going over that.

However, with that said, whatever’s going on I do believe that limit does happenen at around 6k. We seem to have a pretty decent amount of data to go by now, and it’s kind of overwhelmingly unanimous. Whatever’s going on, whatever actions the user does or does not do, if an account gets flag as a bot, a block is put in at around 6K.

2 Likes

Same with me. I have a personal account. Some bot activities, majority me. I got blocked at just over 5300 follows and got unblocked when that follow limit went under that. Same thing with my colleagues. It may not be a smoking gun solution, but it sure is making sense.

A little tip even though I don’t like you D33…:rofl::wink:

We have several 100 community pages and when we start them off we obviously use bots to get them going.

We have always used different dedicated proxies for each account, BUT we also make sure only one devise is logged into Instagram at a time.

What I mean by this is, your phone is one device and your computer with the bot software is the other, obviously meaning 2 different IPs.

So when your running the bot software on your computer turn your WiFi off on your phone or alternatively turn your phone off. When you use your phone with Instagram turn your computers WiFi off or alternatively turn your computer off.

NEVER have your computer running the bot software at the same time as using your Instagram on your phone.

1 Like

Please don’t come on here assuming some of us don’t know this. The information you just tried to tell me is common sense. I don’t do any of those things. If you didn’t notice, I stopped replying to you. Perhaps take that as a sign. Reply to someone else. Please don’t @ me. You’re just not producing anything productive and I do not want to further engage with you.

2 Likes

Can you please stop this nonsense and keep this thread about the follow blocks?

Thanks.

Danny

9 Likes

bye bro :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Please, screen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please stop with the sexism. We are here to help each other, not to be mean and mock each other.

5 Likes

Anyways, to move on to more productive things regarding follow blocks, just wanted to post on here the official statement from Jarvee on this, in case nobody has seen it. Not that it offers us anything new lol. :weary:

https://jarvee.com/what-to-do-about-the-latest-instagram-action-blocks/

13 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

i opened it again.

too all. Be nice and kind. Respect other members and forum rules.

If somebody break any rule or keeps being a pain in the ass i will nominate you for a banhammer.

Danny

17 Likes