Instagram Growth for amateurs

It’s been shared XXX times till now so we made a mega thread:

if you want to join discussion, be our guest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, Im in the same position as you and I am also trying to learn how to grow. Hopefully we can help out each other :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Carrie! It’s the same here with me. Something feels off with many of the photography accounts that I’ve come across, as well as modelling accounts. I think I post good quality original content, but I am also struggling with building my following. Have you been doing anything differently since the day you made this post and have you noticed any changes?

I have come across this forum COMPLETELY RANDOMLY using plain ol’ Google, but so far I love the interesting threads and helpful comments.
Wow people, you are the real deal!

1 Like

Yes we are @buuba!
Hope you stick around as this place is the bomb-digity! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! And going back to forums feels so nice after having been only on IG for a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love mpsocial.very useful.

2 Likes

I agree. I’ve learned just about everything I know through here!

First and the most important rule: post top-notch pics and videos on Instagram. The content that is interesting and appealing to your audience is the crucial thing. Then, engage with others, be active on a daily basis, use specific hashtags. In combination with that, you can use niche-based likes and comments from Instagram influencers via Fuelgram for example.

1 Like