Instagram hiding likes soon?

no you misunderstood , the owner can still see the likes but not others

“We want your followers to focus on what you share, not how many likes your posts get. During this test, only the person who shares a post will see the total number of likes it gets.”

1 Like

if they do it I don’t think we should worry but adapt and think with a new mindset as we been doing to these stupid changes/blocks they put up

2 Likes

Of course, though it won’t impact us, but the platform as a whole and that could be the problem. If people quit using it, there’s no point in growing an account on a dead platform, or at least that’s the ultimate demise scenario we all dread.

Chronological Feed Removed: Stage A Meltdown
Engagement Numbers Removed: Stage B Meltdown

After that, it’s all downhill. Though with less competition, maybe that would be a good thing?

2 Likes

we will cross that bridge if it ever comes. we won’t know the true impact until it happens.

3 Likes

Not looking forward to it, though the possibilities are interesting to say the least.

2 Likes

we have enough ‘situations’ with IG, why worry about something that might or might not happen. all I am trying to say. enough negative stuff here already.

6 Likes

this will never happen in my opinion. attention and likes are what images are for, which is the main feature of instagram.

If they implement this (also on the endpoints), no one can stop the rise of the fake influencers.

As someone who doesn’t like to put pictures of myself in the open wild, I support this.

Even more money to be made. :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes