Instagram Is Down Megathread (Everybody panic!)

Yeah, major outage it seems. Can’t even browse the feed. Good old 7th wealthiest tech company on the planet and they can’t even keep a service running with 75% uptime.

6 Likes

I stopped all my activity! Thanks Bro :v:

1 Like

Facebook too, apparently.

It seems a problem on the desktop, on smartphones everything works… so far.

There should be automatic ig down detection in J

1 Like

Down in Hungary as well. US, Russian clients reporting too.

Down Detector has an API, maybe there’s a good way to integrate that https://pro.downdetector.com/api.html :thinking:

2 Likes

If nothing is working on IG for you or your clients, dont freak out. Once again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I really forward for another IG update. Mark you can take my money.

Looks like they are “fixing” issues :rofl:

The limits they are adjusting everyday are crazy.

Im receiving this error on my Scrape Accounts;

11/28/2019 5:55:35 PM - Auto Follow - Error executing Follow for the ‘x’ account. : code 100 - Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: O. Path ‘’, line 0, positi - x - True
11/28/2019 5:55:57 PM - Auto Follow -

Any idea about this one? It started to happen after this new outage.

Considering it’s down, why do you think you’d be able to use anything without random errors like that?

7 Likes

take this time to blame everything on IG and just wait it out just like blocks on API or EB, cheers Instagram, i could take a day off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i am receiving it much more now, in other times i was receiving it from time to time, right now in all operations :smiley:

1 Like

It is. Don’t worry mate. You are good.

1 Like

If they are going to change this fucking limits then hope it get’s fixed soon, if not I hope they stay down forever lol

1 Like

Same error for me, fixed now

Height of positivity :joy::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Wondering how they’re going to fuck up this time

1 Like