Instagram Is Down Megathread (Everybody panic!)

Talk about social media addiction,you guys panick so fast.

1 Like

i dont think client managers care that much

but when i get 10 emails/whatsapp messages/phone calls in 5 minutes then you need to figure out fast what to tell them since clients think that you are responsible for everything regarding IG :slight_smile:

all good now, running and 90% accounts hit daily limits

goodluck everyone

2 Likes

How’s everyone’s accounts performing since the new update?

My tools are off for today so I haven’t checked at all.

i think problem still continue.
for exp. i’m using auto reply tool and jarvee can’t extract DM at me.
Do you have this problem?

maybe they’re deleting all flags so our accounts gonna be like white paper new again to blow the shit up like everyone used to :yum:

Why do you think so?

Because after every major down time… there are possible changes in limits, API, etc :thinking::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyone with refreshing issues and whatnot? Instagram seems to have spikes on the downdetector

Same here - Europe, UK, USA not working at the moment for us

1 Like

Not sure if we should stop actions or not since not a lot of people seem to be reporting it

Interesting! I’ve got AC thrice in a row today. It has never happened before!

1st) Login using MP (Immediate AC within seconds)
2nd) I got a new android phone. I’m moving away from iPhone. (Again, immediate AC within seconds)
3rd) Thought, there must be something not right. Tried it again on my android and, got AC immediately.

Could this be IG’s new algorithm? One account for one device???

:rage::rage::rage:

Oh gosh… when will people stop spreading this BS?

It’s almost happening on a daily basis.

1 Like

yeah lots of my clients got random blocks today all together and I feel like Instagram is doing a blockwave or just wildin out again

1 Like

The war is getting tougher!

My accounts have been going very well and today 5 is now compramised without allowing me to change the passwords. Wow!

What do you mean with random block? Temp blocks or Hard Blocks?

It’s AC not hard block. Now I’m logged in to only 1 device and I don’t get AC. I’m tempted to login my 2nd device but I’m not sure.

I got hard blocks mostly 3 days

With Lots of Clients how much % of them are you meaning?