Instagram Is Down Megathread (Everybody panic!)

Sitting here with optimized sources and waiting greedily for them updating their limits :smirk: 10M stories/day & 1K follows/day bring it on Instagram bring it on :money_mouth_face:

You really think they’re going to increase limits? I’d be very surprised :sweat_smile: my pessimistic side thinks it’ll be an update to further decrease reach

2 Likes

Hello everyone. There seems to be reports of multiple major cell phone providers down across the USA today as well.

Maybe some that use their data instead of WiFi just think Instagram is down because their courier is not fully functional :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: All jokes aside, for anyone that is looking for the Instagram down detector it’s here

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me to be honest. They are loosing up their restrictions like I haven’t seen in a long time. Sure a lot of the credits go the Jarvee developers and you still need good settings, but they are loosing up a lot.

2 Likes

IG seems to have issues right now. Down as fuck on my end

1 Like

For many accounts : yes. It will last a few minutes, as usual, i guess.

Yes all down. All EB not able to connect. Not able to login. Nothing!!!

Down here as well. I couldn’t even search a hashtag on my phone.

Already up again, as usual.

1 Like

That moment you wonder if they banned your account(s) :sweat_smile: heavy sweating

5 Likes

Hi! Why do you think that they are increasing the limits? After a 7 day hard block at the end of last month I have been very conservative with my activity so I can regain my trust ratio. These news would be very welcome!

Seems like things are back to normal again. Let’s hope it was not due to a major implementation of further restriction on the platform.

Is Instagram Down right now? My scrapers are not working, what about you?

It was down a few hours ago for me, but back to normal again now. But the outage was very short.

It’s laggy as fuck again :tipping_hand_man:t2: more reports right now

1 Like

+1 to u buddy :slightly_smiling_face:

Seems like all hell is loose. IG is down.

That moment an IG server and the redundant server crash and all banns and blocks are gone :crossed_fingers: :grin:
Early X-mas gift!

1 Like

Anyone else not able to see views on their stories??

1 Like

No it’s not working and alot of people are reporting it on downdetector.